The Mighty Nyan Cat Airship

Kruziik_Kel

Hello all

Myself and a mate are planing a server with one purpose a giant airship hopefully flyable with the airship mod otherwise there is a big redpower computer and circuit to build and some hardcore programing to make it muti directional.

ive built a few prototypes of the basic frame and a tnt drop mechanism (that fails most of the time tried everything and it dont work:() and was wondering if you could offer any design idea's so far its looking like 3 floors the head for a cockpit and the tail as living area in the middle with a frame boarding ramp with single seat craft on the bottom and somthing on the top

im looking for a back up frame design if the airship mod fails any ideas?

Hello all

Myself and a mate are planing a server with one purpose a giant airship hopefully flyable with the airship mod otherwise there is a big redpower computer and circuit to build and some hardcore programing to make it muti directional.

ive built a few prototypes of the basic frame and a tnt drop mechanism (that fails most of the time tried everything and it dont work:() and was wondering if you could offer any design idea's so far its looking like 3 floors the head for a cockpit and the tail as living area in the middle with a frame boarding ramp with single seat craft on the bottom and somthing on the top

im looking for a back up frame design if the airship mod fails any ideas?

Hey, you should put a bunch of deployers with corresponding colored wool in them, and every time the Nyan cat advances, they each put a block, so there's a rainbow trail behind him... Only problem, that might make him one-way only. But that would be worth it, right?

Hey, you should put a bunch of deployers with corresponding colored wool in them, and every time the Nyan cat advances, they each put a block, so there's a rainbow trail behind him... Only problem, that might make him one-way only. But that would be worth it, right?

that would be epic better if it changed direction not really used deployers had planned on it with my skyrim style puzzle door but never did do they need a block to place against or can they just place in air?

Supposed I could always get out and place a few to start the trail after a turn

that would be epic im use I could get it to change direction with that not really used deployers had planned on it with my skyrim style puzzle door but never did do they need a block to place against or can they just place in ari?

I *think* they can place it in the air... You could also use some turtles, but that would be a bit more coding. I'm going to test the deployers ASAP.

EDIT : The deployers can. One picture speaks a thousand words, here's 3000 words :

HwfDK.png

After first pulse

nQ0j6.png

After second pulse

A6dCv.png

So the deployers will place against the first available block by the look of it could probably use timers and a single block at the rear for pkacement

Oh, you may have actually understood and I didn't see it, but the first orange wool was actually placed in mid air.