[3.1.3] Fleskis [NoPVP]-[50slots]-[open]-[LWC] New map!

Phixle

20121031003351.png

Tekkit Version: 3.1.3

Server IP: Fleskis.dyndns.org

Ram: 10GB

Host: Dedicated Server

DynMap: Soon installed

Up time: 24/7

YOU NEED TO TYPE "/RULES" INGAME TO BE ABLE TO CHAT AND BUILD!

Fleskis

Fleskis has a bit of history, We on Fleskis have been hosting a vanilla server for a while but now we are trying out Tekkit! Come join us as we explore Tekkit! Only join if you are a nice player, we do have Moren_Din (aka Banhammer) who simply loves to ban people (with a reason though, just dont piss him off^^). Since we are new on Tekkit please leave a respons on how we are doing and if you want tell us what you want us to change!

Community

The server is hosted in sweden and atm the whole staff is scandiavian, the main language on the server is still English so dont talk for example swedish in global chat, its ok in "/msg".

The players we want to join the server is serious, mature and fun players. IF you feel like joining our facebook group for updates just eiter pm Phixle or leave a comment and we will invite you!

Staff (currently slots open!!!!)

▸ Hempa (aka Phixle) - Owner

▸ Moren_Din (aka Banhammer) - Co_Owner

▸ Gerehouse - Admin

If you wanna join the staff these are the requirements

▸ Played a quite while on the server

▸ 17+ years old

▸ Clean records (if you griefed on the server your chances are really low)

▸ Fill this application out and send it to [email protected]

DONATE

Donating is really appreciated since Im hosting this server at home and my moniez dont like me that much ;_; and some bastards wants me to pay bills -.-'

Some of our plugins

▸ Essentials

▸ LogBlock

▸ Towny

▸ LWC

Ranks

Ranks: Guest, Builder, Member, Trusted, Veteran

Donor ranks: Bronze, Silver, Gold

Staff ranks: Dev, Mod, Admin, Co_Owner, Owner

Rules

▸ No Griefing.

▸ No Hacking.

▸ Respect Other Players.

▸ Staff Decisions Are Final.

▸ No Spamming/Advertising.

▸ No Exploiting Bugs/Glitches.

▸ Build realistic, no floating stuff (for example: When building a large bridge add pillars under it)

▸ When chopping down trees, replant them.

Banned items

▸ TNT

▸ Industrial TMT

▸ Nukes

▸ Destruction Catalyst

▸ Nova Catalyst

▸ Nova Cataclysm

▸ Hyper-Kinetic Lens

▸ Mercurial Eye

▸ Mining Laser

▸ Dynamite

▸ Cannons

▸ All Rings (Donators are allowed the SwiftWolf Ring)

▸ Nuclear Reactor (atm you can only donate to get one)

▸ World Anchors

We are currently picking out items to ban so this list might change! Plus some items are banned for some ranks!

I did mention the server just opened? Anyway I bet there will be alot of changes in the future!

Please understand that it is a mature server. As grownups we've earned the right to cuss and make crude jokes. It is definitely not teen friendly.

You MUST be 13+ to join, or atleast BE like someone over 13+.

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay so i like the fresh start , I would like to apply for being a staff member of fleskis .

My current age is 16 but will be 17 in 2 days and 17+ in 3.

i have been banned from mc.bukkit / Reason : my real life friend was banned for making Transmu . tablet , and i was agruing with the owner.

Edit: dont ban quarries.

Okay so i like the fresh start , I would like to apply for being a staff member of fleskis .

My current age is 16 but will be 17 in 2 days and 17+ in 3.

i have been banned from mc.bukkit / Reason : my real life friend was banned for making Transmu . tablet , and i was agruing with the owner.

Edit: dont ban quarries.

Myself has been banned from servers when defending my buddy.

Please gain some play time and then we will see if you will fit in the staff.

My friend told me quarries are op =) If I get enough requests of unbann'em ill do it =)

I respect your choice and just F.Y.I i have playtime of 350 hours + , I am not a active member on this forum , i have been to many servers towny , faction , ee enabled n disabled both.I am a member of tekkify , lukeycraft , tekkit.eu , and moderator of a private forum server.

Edit: is EE diasbled?

I respect your choice and just F.Y.I i have playtime of 350 hours + , I am not a active member on this forum , i have been to many servers towny , faction , ee enabled n disabled both.I am a member of tekkify , lukeycraft , tekkit.eu , and moderator of a private forum server.

Edit: is EE diasbled?

Kewl :P

EE is not disabled

IGN: x3Cutex

Ive have been admin/mod on about 8 servers, so i got abit of experience. I can play about 6 hours everyday (more in the weekends tough).

Ive played tekkit for about 6 month, so i can help in many ways if someone need help with any machines etc. witch mean i can help in more than 1 way

I am currently unemployed but consider an author as my job. I also have expeireince with thirteen other servers and still hold my place on them. With the fact that i have various building skills i also can make anything in tekkit by memory so please conside me for a mod andi will prove you made the right choice.

Hey, I am a builder atm situated south of spawn. I'm looking for a mod position, mainly for tp & maintenance.

Obviously I would continue to advance my builds on the server as well as keeping an eye onchat. Plenty of mc experience, not as much server experience.

I live in Scotland, Uk so keeping an eye in between hours would be easy to manage as I am on tekkit just after 6pm - 1am every night.

Added Note: Youtube is what I do BAk99official, check me out & contact me through pm on YT as I'm more accessible there.

P.S. Quarries would be awesome :P

hi there id love to be a staff member on your server my in game name is: killcam180

i live in england uk so if i were staff i could keep an eye on things when other staff aren't i have only been playing tekkit for about a month but in that time i have joined 2 servers and built pretty much everything there is to build in tekkit so im very good at everything also i have never been banned and im the nicest person you will ever know so i will always help some1 who needs help and lastly im on tekkit pretty much all day every day so please let me be staff member

thx

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons