[3.1.3] Fleskis [NoPVP]-[50slots]-[open]-[LWC] New map!

Phixle

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Phixle, I (as well as others) are having an issue with your server and RP2 microblocks/tree leaves with chainsaw/IC2-Scaffolding. There seems to be some very wierd occurances going on...

• Redpower2 Microblocks: These blocks seem fine when placed, however, on a chunk load after you go to the nether, run far away from the chunk you placed them in, or simply relogging, they become invisible, this results in the game acknowledging they're actually the location you placed them; However, when attempting to 'walk over' or 'through' the invisible block, rubber-banding occurs.
  • Chainsaw (shearing) Tree Leaves: When attempting to 'shear' off branches (leaves) of trees, they allow you to break them, dropping the leaf block but immediately respawn. Now, these respawned blocks that you just broke, immediately respawn as well, and do not drop any leaf blocks, this makes it nigh impossible to use chainsaws on trees period.
  • IC2 Scaffolding: This normally harmless item which allows climbing up the side of the block (similar to ladders) when placed, on your server, forces a rubber band effect when attempting to scale the block. This is incredibly inconvenient for larger builds and CF designs, when attempting to use scaffolds.

At this moment, I'm not the only one having the issues, so I volunteered to be the poster on this thread to see if we can get some clarity, and hopefully a fix, for this issue. I (we) thank you in advance, and thank you for your time.

PS: I'd assume it's a conflict with some type of anti-hack plugin, regarding the rubberbanding issue(s).

Sry Ive been alot of inactive due to school and some work.

Some tekkit blocks seems to turn invisible when placed and I still have no clue why this happens.

The chainsaw and the scaffolding is new to me and ill try find a solution for it.

Sry Ive been alot of inactive due to school and some work.

Some tekkit blocks seems to turn invisible when placed and I still have no clue why this happens.

The chainsaw and the scaffolding is new to me and ill try find a solution for it.

Thank you for the response and communication, it's appreciated and reassures us that someone is still with us.

Now, as far as the blocks turning invisible and whatnot, I suggest putting the server in maintenance mode and turning addons on and off to root out which addon it is (make a world backup first of course). I was an admin on another server and we ran into quite a few conflicts as well, some of which were very odd, and nonsensical. If you need any assistance or testers to help you sort this issue out asap, feel free to contact me, I'm normally available anytime.

I am also a bit concerned about the microblocks.

Also I have seen a few people flying around with the rings that are supposed to be donate only. I do not know if it is a setting on your end that needs to be fixed or are they allowed?

That said, Goodyaz, has a point. The rings are listed as donator only, yet I've seen people flying everywhere, sans-Hurricane boots (which I'm wondering if you overlooked this item/set as being allowed). It's quite annoying personally. I understand some people enjoy this type of thing, and that's fine, however, I do feel it has a time and place, and that place is creative mode. Survival shouldn't allow flying. Mind you this is all my own personal opinion. Take it with a grain of salt.

Thanks again for your time, Phixle. Good luck, and keep us updated.

Edit: There's also quite a few griefing incidents on the server lately that need addressing.

Oh boy, so, apparently Phixle, going to 'The End' crashes your server. Me and Goodyaz went there last night, and when I got on this morning, it immediately froze and crashed, I don't know what is going on, but that, SERIOUSLY needs fixing. It's starting to seem that a good portion of tekkit AND Vanilla's features just do not work correctly on your server. At this point, it's starting to become not fun anymore, being that I don't know what will happen to yourself, or what bug/glitch will occur when I do so. Please fix these issues.

Again, this is getting to be a less than fun experience now.

EDIT: Cancel the aforementioned information, me and my friends have decided to leave your server due to the disorganized state of your configs, play experience, and just plain poor server management. In addition, we were all planning on donating, however, we could never find a proper link to donate. You may wish to get your ____ together. Or just plain warn people that your server isn't monitored, and in very beta stages.

A note for others: Stay away, this server is riddled with bugs, no admins are ever online, and you can't experience half of the game because the server either crashes when you wish to take part in it, or it just plain bugs/glitches out when attempting.

Oh boy, so, apparently Phixle, going to 'The End' crashes your server. Me and Goodyaz went there last night, and when I got on this morning, it immediately froze and crashed, I don't know what is going on, but that, SERIOUSLY needs fixing. It's starting to seem that a good portion of tekkit AND Vanilla's features just do not work correctly on your server. At this point, it's starting to become not fun anymore, being that I don't know what will happen to yourself, or what bug/glitch will occur when I do so. Please fix these issues.

EDIT: Cancel the aforementioned information, me and my friends have decided to leave your server due to the disorganized state of your configs, play experience, and just plain poor server management. In addition, we were all planning on donating, however, we could never find a proper link to donate. You may wish to get your ____ together. Or just plain warn people that your server isn't monitored, and in very beta stages.

A note for others: Stay away, this server is riddled with bugs, no admins are ever online, and you can't experience half of the game because the server either crashes when you wish to take part in it, or it just plain bugs/glitches out when attempting.

Wow, Marvy5. If you do find a good server, please, because this server isn't online.. can you point me toward another?

The server hasnt been as monitored as it should have been because Im working on a new server project and school work is piling up.

Can we have perms because all the mods love hats and creative, but if it becomes too messy we will end it, ok?

still idk what hats are and no for creative

The server is online again :)

Server was never down, "dyn.com" broke, they change the ip from 95.155.198.35 to fleskis.dyndns.org

Hempa did you get my email it is [email protected]

Yes if it was the one with the powerpoint.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons