[3.1.3] Fleskis [NoPVP]-[50slots]-[open]-[LWC] New map!

Phixle

Minecraft ING: Jcboy123

Tekkit experience:

Spent months on tekkit in general im a wizard with compressers and condensers and stuff

Ever been banned: Nope dont wanna be and wont be

Why this server: Cause you seem to be fair and straight dont like overcrowded servers and wanna help your cmmunity as well as have fun

Rules have been Read!

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Minecraft ING: Praxtex

Tekkit experience:

First time on Tekkit, but i've played on a custom server with IC2, Rp2, BC... and many more other Mods, so I know the basics!

Ever been banned: Nop! Never had and never will be !

Why this server: Mostly because of tekkit, and I've chosen this server because it has a whitelist (usualy has a nicer community). Items are not all band and server looks like it have a lot of potentiel. Can't wait to play with you peaple !

Rules have been Read!

added

Minecraft ING: Jcboy123

Tekkit experience:

Spent months on tekkit in general im a wizard with compressers and condensers and stuff

Ever been banned: Nope dont wanna be and wont be

Why this server: Cause you seem to be fair and straight dont like overcrowded servers and wanna help your cmmunity as well as have fun

Rules have been Read!

added

IGN: ZackRaven2000

Reason for joining: I played the server for a while, it had nice friendly staff and players.

Have you read the rules: Yes

Tekkit experience: I've played tekkit for a month now. I've learned quite a bit about the game and really enjoy it.

added

IGN: orange_risk

added

IGN - youriyo20

Age - 16

Reason for joining - I'm looking for a nice server since my old one is down for a while

Have you read the rules - Yes

Tekkit experience - I've been playing for around 1 year and i know how to get me self around with the mods

added

sure the name its :XxDrayXD

added

IGN: djbass101

Experience: No multiplayer tekkit, but lots of SSP

Reason for joining: Looking for a multiplayer experience (playing alone on a server can get boring)

Have I been banned before: Never on any of the multiplayer servers I have played (all vanilla minecraft)

I would love to be added to the whitelist. I have been playing Minecraft since Alpha, and the tekkit pack pretty much since it came out. I have been only playing on SSP, and I think it is time to start being a part of a multiplayer server. The main reason why I was deterred was due to the high griefing possibility, but being a whitelist, it *hopefully* deterrs that alot. The last thing someone wants it so put countless hours into designing a factory/machine, to have it wiped off the map (literally) by someone.

Not sure if I am leaving anything out that is required for approval.

Minecraft ING
: DarkRyNo

Tekkit experience:
None once so ever, but have been on minecraft for a long time!

Ever been banned:
Nope!

Why this server:
Seems like a really cool server, and i dont like playing all on my own

Rules have been Read!

Minecraft ING: lord_boron

Tekkit experience: I have been making everything except the reactors and red matter stuff. I've been playing on my own and on my friends server for about 7 months now.

Ever been banned: Never, I know how to behave. I don't like bullshit.

Why this server: I'm looking for a fresh start and I like the set-up of this server so far (Although flying ring should be available to everyone, but that's just me :) ) Also it is located in Europe and that means minimum lag for me.

I have read the rules!

Hopefully I won't have to wait for too long :)

IGN: djbass101

Experience: No multiplayer tekkit, but lots of SSP

Reason for joining: Looking for a multiplayer experience (playing alone on a server can get boring)

Have I been banned before: Never on any of the multiplayer servers I have played (all vanilla minecraft)

I would love to be added to the whitelist. I have been playing Minecraft since Alpha, and the tekkit pack pretty much since it came out. I have been only playing on SSP, and I think it is time to start being a part of a multiplayer server. The main reason why I was deterred was due to the high griefing possibility, but being a whitelist, it *hopefully* deterrs that alot. The last thing someone wants it so put countless hours into designing a factory/machine, to have it wiped off the map (literally) by someone.

Not sure if I am leaving anything out that is required for approval.

added

Melkman123

added

Minecraft ING
: DarkRyNo

Tekkit experience:
None once so ever, but have been on minecraft for a long time!

Ever been banned:
Nope!

Why this server:
Seems like a really cool server, and i dont like playing all on my own

Rules have been Read!

added

i have been taken of whitelist???? please help?

re-added :P

Minecraft ING: lord_boron

Tekkit experience: I have been making everything except the reactors and red matter stuff. I've been playing on my own and on my friends server for about 7 months now.

Ever been banned: Never, I know how to behave. I don't like bullshit.

Why this server: I'm looking for a fresh start and I like the set-up of this server so far (Although flying ring should be available to everyone, but that's just me :) ) Also it is located in Europe and that means minimum lag for me.

I have read the rules!

Hopefully I won't have to wait for too long :)

added

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons