[3.1.3] Fleskis [NoPVP]-[50slots]-[open]-[LWC] New map!

Phixle

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dafuq you should be able to talk, gonna dig into this now.

i can now, just had to become builder, might want to put that info in the server... or you could regulate who gets privileges(anti-greifing) and what not. O btw it keeps kicking me for damage aurora or whatever its called... im just swinging my sword really fast, since im lagging(from U.S.) it counts it as area of effect damage.

i can now, just had to become builder, might want to put that info in the server... or you could regulate who gets privileges(anti-greifing) and what not. O btw it keeps kicking me for damage aurora or whatever its called... im just swinging my sword really fast, since im lagging(from U.S.) it counts it as area of effect damage.

Weird, I havent put the builder thing into the info since Guests are suppose to be able to talk, but for now I will add it, ill see what I can do about the anti cheat thing.

sigh... down again for another 3 or 4 hours.... might want to upgrade your hardware if you can. If you cant, o well....

I have the Intel Core i7 960 3,2GHz processor and 24gb RAM and a 1TB harddrive...

Its something with the server files that causes the server to randomly overload my CPU without any error messages.

Plus some items are banned for some ranks!

Please tell which items for which ranks. I don't want to waste time going on the server if things like transmutation tablets are banned if you don't donate.

I know im complaining on it being down a lot... but, it seems to be down when i get online and up when im not playing the game....

Im sorry about the downtimes, its hard to fix a problem without any error messages that shows you what the problem is, the server seems to be an asshole since it always times out when Im not around.

Plus some items are banned for some ranks!

Please tell which items for which ranks. I don't want to waste time going on the server if things like transmutation tablets are banned if you don't donate.

The list of items will be up asap! I just have a problem with the server shutting down for no reason.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons