[3.1.3] Fleskis [NoPVP]-[50slots]-[open]-[LWC] New map!

Phixle

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could you put all the commands that players can use in a list or something. the current system is confusing and i cant seem to make things other than chests and normal furnaces private....

Same as with the itemban list for ranks, I dont have time atm but i'll do it asap

stefce22, I found the reason . But this is kind of my fault. I share my account with 2 of my friends.. One of them found and went on the server, found out I was a member and started lollygagging. He griefed the house and when I try to log on, it says I'm banned.

I asked him what he did and he said he found a house and griefed it... I've changed my password now and I know more than to give it to anyone. May I be unbanned? Or atleast give leadership of Noxus to Nikola871

SOME ONE GREFED MY BASE AND DISABLED MY POWER TO BUILD IN IT FIX IT NOW

Ban this child if you haven't already, "You MUST be 13+ to join, or at least BE like someone over 13+" Definitely does not conduct himself as someone over the age of 10 Capslock, name calling and generally being a jerk to people.

Technocoma was griefed not just world edit, but several of players houses and my castle, I have had at least 6 HV solar panels stolen, also 6 MFSU's a load of fiber optic cable some machines and a lot of RM, Hempa filled in the whole with world edit but has not done anything about the loss of items ppl have lost. So I am reluctant to do anything more on here until things are put right.

Come check my youtube channel out TheWebtuts

Technocoma was griefed not just world edit, but several of players houses and my castle, I have had at least 6 HV solar panels stolen, also 6 MFSU's a load of fiber optic cable some machines and a lot of RM, Hempa filled in the whole with world edit but has not done anything about the loss of items ppl have lost. So I am reluctant to do anything more on here until things are put right.

Come check my youtube channel out TheWebtuts

Ah now that makes sence

OK, so i don't know if the down time is my fault, but i am hugely sorry if it is. I go my town built and claimed. Then after using the /plot claim circle command it all went to hell. I entered a value for a radius of 20, didn't know if that was too large a value, it was just to include the area covered by my machine shop and the main building. So i am sorry if it was my fault, it was not intentional.

Hey I'm in the same town as Oaf (Brinewater) and we are having an issue with one of the chunks. I'm not sure If it was him using the /plot claim or me building a hydro plant but one of us messed up the chunk. It crashed just as soon as I placed a tank on my water line to clear it out and reset it but Oaf says he did the plot claim around that time too. Be careful if you go to investigate it, anyone entering that chunk will crash and keep crashing everytime they log in. I would post the cords but i don't have them written down.

Hi Phixle, I (as well as others) are having an issue with your server and RP2 microblocks/tree leaves with chainsaw/IC2-Scaffolding. There seems to be some very wierd occurances going on...

• Redpower2 Microblocks: These blocks seem fine when placed, however, on a chunk load after you go to the nether, run far away from the chunk you placed them in, or simply relogging, they become invisible, this results in the game acknowledging they're actually the location you placed them; However, when attempting to 'walk over' or 'through' the invisible block, rubber-banding occurs.
  • Chainsaw (shearing) Tree Leaves: When attempting to 'shear' off branches (leaves) of trees, they allow you to break them, dropping the leaf block but immediately respawn. Now, these respawned blocks that you just broke, immediately respawn as well, and do not drop any leaf blocks, this makes it nigh impossible to use chainsaws on trees period.
  • IC2 Scaffolding: This normally harmless item which allows climbing up the side of the block (similar to ladders) when placed, on your server, forces a rubber band effect when attempting to scale the block. This is incredibly inconvenient for larger builds and CF designs, when attempting to use scaffolds.

At this moment, I'm not the only one having the issues, so I volunteered to be the poster on this thread to see if we can get some clarity, and hopefully a fix, for this issue. I (we) thank you in advance, and thank you for your time.

PS: I'd assume it's a conflict with some type of anti-hack plugin, regarding the rubberbanding issue(s).

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons