Killing the red and white

Vath

The simple thing about this post is.... Can you kill anyone in red matter armor or Quantum armor without taking extreme measures to do so.... To kill Quantum the only way I know is either: Drain the power to squat or Make them touch a Glass fibre cable with 1 million Eu/t in it.

Red matter is you need inferno armour... And in most servers that is banned. So can someone help me?

Easiest thing to do is ditch the armour,

build a Block Breaker and lever.

And steal all of their shit.

???

The simple thing about this post is.... Can you kill anyone in red matter armor or Quantum armor without taking extreme measures to do so.... To kill Quantum the only way I know is either: Drain the power to squat or Make them touch a Glass fibre cable with 1 million Eu/t in it.

Red matter is you need inferno armour... And in most servers that is banned. So can someone help me?

If you're on a server with /home or /spawn or anything like that, probably you won't be able to kill people in quantum. Killing people in diamond or gem/RM armor is really easy. Either a point blank nuke to the face, which is really fairly simple to do with traps. OR an electric fence with as little as about 6000 EU/t going through it (will require a handful of MFSUs and HV transformers, but nothing extraordinarily outlandish) will kill gem or diamond armored people instantly / in a single tick.

If you're on a vanilla server with only teleportation upon death, though, then it might be also possible to kill quantum armor folks:

Provided you can lure them into a good enough trap, then you can do this:

deflector

V

###

# #

deflector>    # #  < etc.

###

==============uninsulated

HV cable

Where the force fields are all triggered by some event like stepping on a pressure plate (subsequently destroyed by block cutter upgrades.

Then the uninsulated wire slowly electrocutes them, with no way to escape. For it to not take hours, run at least a couple thousand EU/t through it (which is actually very cheap, you can do it with a single LV solar panel and a couple MFEs, since like 98% of each pulse can be recycled).

Then a transposer or something can suck up all their things when they die and put them in an ender chest when they die, which is then emptied remotely. so they cant return there and get it back.

A copy and paste of my reply on another thread about killing quantums-

As a note on killing a FULL quantum, my testing showed that about 160,000 EU/T for about 3 seconds can drain and kill a quantum, so you would need about 480,000 EU/T to kill almost instantly, or about 240 HV transformers.