[v1.0.12c] EnderCraft | B-Team | Grief Prevention | Economy | 24/7 | Mature Community | Teamspeak

This is my honest opinion about the server for the free 25 vote tokens? I don't know if that still works. I hope it does. This server is a really amazing server with amazing people on almost 24/7 so there is always someone to help if you are confused for need something. All the warps work perfectly and there are many of them. I am planning to play this server for a very long time because it is so good. I don't think I will go to a different server until I get bored with this one which will be a while. Maybe like a few months or even a year. This is a very great, balanced, community friendly server that I hope will not go down and will always be a server I can use. My in-game name is Kayderk

Edited by Kayderk
Needed to add ign

On 12/2/2015 at 3:44 AM, Justintime3371 said:

r5UTAj0.png

Server IP: bteam.endercraft.com

Server version: 1.0.12c

Our B-Team server (based on Bukkit) has tons of useful plugins. For pure, fun B-Team, check out our server! We keep everything organized and the administration is quick to remove griefers or players that threaten the friendly feel of the community. It's a safe place to build your next awesome creation or just to hang out and have a leisurely gaming experience. Our server is a commun

1 GB/S Uplink

Server IP: bteam.endercraft.com

Server version: 1.0.12c

Teamspeak: voice.endercraft.com:4322

it is a good game

My IGN: kai438

This server is really fun and cool.  There aren't alot of people, so there are still alot of resources.  I like how there is a mall that you can buy items in. My rating: 11/10 would rate again.  I also like how there is no pvp.

Edited by kai438