[v1.0.12c] EnderCraft | B-Team | Grief Prevention | Economy | 24/7 | Mature Community | Teamspeak

I have always loved this server! I played here two years ago and donated back then too,  all the staff were easy to work with and always kind, I don't know why I never left the server, but I'm very glad to be back!

my username is : WindWard  

:)

Really great server i love how you get the freedom everyone wants but also gets the protection you need i have been looking for a server like this for a long time and finally found this one. My in game name is TheDarkMC

Its a good Attack Of The B-Team server unlike others (in my opinion), good job to you guys that made it. Also, it has friendly people on and i like it! This server is the only good one i found when searching, keep up the good work. :)  :thumbsup: IGN: PinkSniper37

Edited by PinkSniper37
forgot in game username

?????????? good server go౦ԁ sErver? thats ✔ a good??server right??there??? right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self ? i say so ? thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ? ?? ?НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ? ?? ? ? ? ? ? ? ??Good server 

No but seriously, this server is very fun to play on and everyone is very friendly. :)

This server is so friendly to its community and I am so happy I stumbled upon it :D I really enjoy getting on because everyone is so friendly towards each other and it makes me feel very welcome. I can't wait to see what is in store for this server and its community :D 

Username: BlakeDoesStuff

user name: xLeanAndDabb

I love this server so much. It has brang so much joy to my life and my friends. I have never played a server that is more fun than this one. I really want these vote tokens so I can make a rocket to go to space with my friend!