[v1.0.12c] EnderCraft | B-Team | Grief Prevention | Economy | 24/7 | Mature Community | Teamspeak

This server is one of the best servers out there. When I firt sawn this server, I was skeptical, but as soon as I logged in, I was immersed into a world full of freinly faces ant tons of awesome mods. The community is amazing, all of my questions in chat have been answered. I love this server already, and I've only play for about 6 hours. I would rate 12/10, because this server is awesome! IGN-Zaqwe51

I love this server. If you ever have a question there is always someone that'll answer. I like that there is no stealing others items and PvP but i think it would be nice to be able to battle with friends by typing a command like '/pvp' and then those who don't want to be killed can get along nicely. there are only a few second lag spikes now and then. I also love that i can buy items from the mall (/warp mall) but i don't know how to earn money myself other than donating. Although overall i love playing on the server due to no one swearing or trash talking to others, its just all round fun. 

This is the second day playing on this server and so far its been really fun to be on. I will have my friends play on here with me and have more fun, It nice to meet new ppl and the friendly staff.  

Ty for the great server

HT1972

This server is the best b-team server I've ever played on, and I've played on many! It's a great server with no grief and nice people. You can claim land, as well as go to the player shops and buy cheap items. They also have ranks that are quite good. I would choose this server over any I've seen.

this server is awesome, people are nice, the server is easy to use i guess and i also like the /rp command because i was walking around for a good hour and couldnt find an opened area then i used the command and found one. great server in general would recommend to others

username: whatup20

Relaay good server, everyones really friendly and goes out of their way to help you. Nobody has been rude to mein any way, quite the oppisite in fact. The server itself is almost completely lag free and is a bunch of fun to play on. definatly my favourite Attack of the B-team server.

IGN: Thomithius