[v1.0.12c] EnderCraft | B-Team | Grief Prevention | Economy | 24/7 | Mature Community | Teamspeak

On 2.12.2015 at 10:44 AM, Justintime3371 said:

Very good server. Just a little bit of lag because I live in Finland but its ok  because admins are awesome :) My ingame name = Poksu123

Edited by Poksu123

On 2.12.2015 at 10:44 AM, Justintime3371 said:

r5UTAj0.png

Server IP: bteam.endercraft.com

Server version: 1.0.12c

Our B-Team server (based on Bukkit) has tons of useful plugins. For pure, fun B-Team, check out our server! We keep everything organized and the administration is quick to remove griefers or players that threaten the friendly feel of the community. It's a safe place to build your next awesome creation or just to hang out and have a leisurely gaming experience. Our server is a community - if you've got a suggestion or issue, we'll listen!

For a tutorial on how to join the server and a list of banned items go here: http://endercraft.com/btinformation

Server specs

Intel Xeon 1270 v2

32 GB DDR3 RAM

128GB Samsung SSD

1 GB/S Uplink

Server IP: bteam.endercraft.com

Server version: 1.0.12c

Teamspeak: voice.endercraft.com:4322

Very good server

This server is pretty dope. I love how you can claim territory but i hate how you start out with so little claimable blocks. I am a tad bit annoyed at how you must pay 100$ in game currency to tpa to a friend, but i guess they have their reasons. 7/10 for all reasons above. My in game name is same as this one (DJayCubbz)

I like the server in general. The people are nice, the shops are well maintained, and the server contains just about everything in the b-team mod without having to worry about grief. Unfortunately, for me, there is a tremendous amount of lag in the overworld. If I press W sometimes, it could take up to 10 seconds for my character to move. You can see how this is a problem for flying, mining, etc. It might just be a local problem, but just make sure to test yourself when joining the server.

Honestly I like the server, a few minor lag spike now and again but overall a very fast connection. I enjoy the lack of pvp and the claimable chunks. I'd been looking  for a server to play on where I could just focus on my work and not be bothered and this is a perfect fit.

My IGN is DoctorChance2

Thank you,

Doc

I'm still new to the server however I have found that everything is very well set up and the community is very friendly. Not a single person has been rude to me in any way and some have gone out of their way to help me as I have not played this mod pack in over a year. This server is reminding me of how great the mod is and I appreciate that. My name in game is Chucky1018. 

Love this server, love aotbt modpack. This is a great server I am enjoying playing on it, I've been recording episodes for my youtube channel. i have lots of footage but only one vid of this server up. More to come, I'll be playing on this server very often! Little to no lag, friendly people, good staff. Awesome (:

This server is a really good server i have been with endercraft for over a year now i have played on most of the endercraft server and i have always really enjoyed the the staff on the servers are nice and friendly and the admin are really good at keeping the servers running even if sometimes if may not feel like it

Absolutely LOVE this server, pretty much go onto it every day, and always find new friends. The members are almost all friendly (with the exception of some trolls) and I always look forward to seeing friends when I get online. The only downside for me is the small lag spikes that happen now and then, but I know how hard it is to run a server and I can guarantee if I made one it would be VERY slow, it's a wonder that this server can even handle all of the mods that are running in the modpack.

Thanks for being such a fun time,
Santapoos.

On ‎2015‎-‎12‎-‎02 at 3:44 AM, Justintime3371 said:

r5UTAj0.png

Server IP: bteam.endercraft.com

Server version: 1.0.12c

Our B-Team server (based on Bukkit) has tons of useful plugins. For pure, fun B-Team, check out our server! We keep everything organized and the administration is quick to remove griefers or players that threaten the friendly feel of the community. It's a safe place to build your next awesome creation or just to hang out and have a leisurely gaming experience. Our server is a community - if you've got a suggestion or issue, we'll listen!

For a tutorial on how to join the server and a list of banned items go here: http://endercraft.com/btinformation

Server specs

Intel Xeon 1270 v2

32 GB DDR3 RAM

128GB Samsung SSD

1 GB/S Uplink

Server IP: bteam.endercraft.com

Server version: 1.0.12c

Teamspeak: voice.endercraft.com:4322

Very amazing server, I cant get enough of it.

I think this server is a very good server to play on because there is little to no lag at all. Me and my friends have a huge base and can all be interactive with the claims plugin with /trust and we just love it. But on the downside of things, we don't like that we can't pvp because we like to do 1v1's or spleef or those types of things.

IGN: xXFoxHeadXx

9/10 rate the server!