[v1.0.12c] EnderCraft | B-Team | Grief Prevention | Economy | 24/7 | Mature Community | Teamspeak

IGN: Jurple

My friend TheDinky showed me this server a while ago when I had just installed b-team, We absolutely love the server. The community is so nice (Heck someone gave me a cow spawner for free because I had built a base in a canyon with little life and food), Voting rewards are really cool, No lag whatsoever and just really fun gameplay. I've had fun building a minigame arena with my friends and building my own biodome house! So, Overall I'd rate this an 8/10 (Best b-team server out there)

I had stopped playing Minecraft because I was starting to get bored, and then a remembered that me and my friend used to play a modded server together. So we tried to find the best server to play on and this is the one! A huge plus is that there is virtually no lag! The only downside is that there's no pvp what-so-ever. I would defineately reccomend playing here.

Hey, Im fairly new to this server and attack of the b team. I just wanted to say that you guys have the best community this server has 0 lag and its fun to play with friend. i also like servers that are active with alot of people on them like this server. All i can say is that you guys did a great job making this server keep it up stay awesome! 

INGAME Name: SupremeLegendxD

Edited by SupremeLegendxD
Forgot to put me username

Server is really well set up. I am a new member but I remember playing on this server about a year ago. It would be good if staff were more active and on during Australian day times as sometimes I need help: but then again players always do help. I love this community and all. My ign is: spyben

Great server love the friendly environment. I love it so much even thoe it is only my first day of playing on this server. The server has some nice players which already has helped me out. A little down from my side is that there aint no Dino's but the great server makes it up.

Ign: magnus890

I love this server soem poeple are really nice and help out and buy you items that you need like cactus even tho i have bad english people help me fix it :D people are very nice!! i lvoe da server because i needed a home and someone let me build by their house and gave me amythest armor fro FREE they are now my best friend!

This server is actually a great server, love everything about it. If I need to pick something bad about it to say, it would be that there is no pvp, no mars travel, and some lag, of course the positives of this server far outweigh the negatives :) This is a great server!

-wewannaplay

Edited by wewannaplay

The server is great and everything i just don't think its the best b-team server especially with all the restarts

the community is nice but with people swearing that's the down side.

I've played on the server before the restart then quit then came back and the server is great and i really think you should keep it going with the server. please don't restart it again.