[v1.0.12c] EnderCraft | B-Team | Grief Prevention | Economy | 24/7 | Mature Community | Teamspeak

This server is really great , I'm new in it , but I gave notice that players are really nice and do many things to please others .

A great server of minecraft , the best I've ever played .

Nickname: _RafaGamer_
Edited by Rafael B-Team
I don't have writted my nickname

This is one of the best b-team servers i've played. No lag nice and calm and i can just relax while im playing it just what i expect from an attack of the b-team server :)

This is one of the best b-team servers i've played. No lag nice and calm and i can just relax while im playing it just what i expect from an attack of the b-team server :)

Username: DWarlock_

This server is great if you love modded packs like B-Team. My personal favorite for easy to download Technic Mod packs is B-Team, and I'm proud to say I do love this server. I've been playing on it for over a year, on and off, through well timed resets, and it's got a great community. Being completely honest here, the amount I've seen staff ON the server, isn't too high, however, they have always responded on forums need be, withing 24 hours, usually sooner. I do enjoy playing on this server, it's got minimal lag, and the items that are restricted/banned are for good reasons. I'd give the server a 9/10 on a star scale. :)

IGN: mcp43

Great server,

I am having so much fun playing it with me and my friends we have a cute little home but a massive factory set up

I have noticed a few lag issues but its really not bad whatsoever 

9.5/10- IGN - Needs More Water.

My In Game name is Lone_Wanderer_

Really great server! I love the mature, friendly community, and the server has great features, such as grief protection. Although, I get occasional lag spikes, but they don't last long so I don't mind. I love the server and I recommend it to everyone.

In-game name: Mr_Piggieton

This is easily the best server I have found for BTeam. There is no server lag/delay and there is a very friendly community.  if you need help with any issues, people will get to you within seconds. I have recommended this server to one of my friends and he is loving it as well! I plan on making this my main server, keep up the good work! :) 

IGN: Mr_Skellybones

I extremely enjoyed this server thank you for all the hard work all the Staff has done to make this server magnificent! This Server rarely ever lags and the Staff is always there to assist me.

IGN: [ iKyuremmm ]

Hey, Im have a "great" time on this server. It is lag free and the community is great.

This server needs nothing else, its perfect but If I had to recommend something it would definitely be keep inventory, you can die very quickly when you start off and its a shame to lose 5 diamonds.

IGN: MadSlade_

Edited by MadSlade