[v1.0.12c] EnderCraft | B-Team | Grief Prevention | Economy | 24/7 | Mature Community | Teamspeak

This server is really good because of the GreifPrevention that I can't find on any other server. Also, this server has very few flaws like block breaking lag for about two seconds and that is really it. The shop is a really good feature because it really helps with saving time and materials. My IGN name is Nelzooz1212

So ive been looking for a Attack Of the B Team server for a long amount of time. All the servers ive joint either had horrible staff or members not willing to help newbies, but when i joined this server with my friend we need help to figure out stuff so there were actually people willing to help us. Staff and members. I lovethe fact that there isnt much Banned Items. Theres bearly no lag. No im not complaining about lag xD. This server is amazing. Ive been recording episodes on this server no i wont advertise at all. So thanks to everyone on this server to the Owner for developing this increadble server and to all the staff helping out. thanks so mUcH :)

I love this server it is soo EPIC and this is my favorite server!

I hope other people love the server too because the server is so fun you can do loads of things on it like go to the moon and make furniture and loads of other things! This is probaly the mostfun server ever! My user name is JakeRogers

Edited by JakeRogers

Although I am new to the server It seems pretty chill. There are a lot of lava dupes going on but other than that it's pretty nice.
the community seems pretty nice and there is very few lag spikes.There are quite a few items banned but im sure it's just to enforce the server rules and make sure there isn't as many problems with lag.I plan on playing on this server for a while.. it is quite fun.

I think because it's listed as an economy server it needs other ways to make money other than just voting,especially since TP'ing cost money everytime.