[v1.0.12c] EnderCraft | B-Team | Grief Prevention | Economy | 24/7 | Mature Community | Teamspeak

On 3.12.2015. at 10:44 AM, Justintime3371 said:

r5UTAj0.png

Server IP: bteam.endercraft.com

Server version: 1.0.12c

Our B-Team server (based on Bukkit) has tons of useful plugins. For pure, fun B-Team, check out our server! We keep everything organized and the administration is quick to remove griefers or players that threaten the friendly feel of the community. It's a safe place to build your next awesome creation or just to hang out and have a leisurely gaming experience. Our server is a community - if you've got a suggestion or issue, we'll listen!

For a tutorial on how to join the server and a list of banned items go here: http://endercraft.com/btinformation

Server specs

Intel Xeon 1270 v2

32 GB DDR3 RAM

128GB Samsung SSD

1 GB/S Uplink

Server IP: bteam.endercraft.com

Server version: 1.0.12c

Teamspeak: voice.endercraft.com:4322

You should remove the tpa cost. Im poor now

i really enjoy playing on this server i stopped playing about november last year and came back today and jsut remembered how good it was all my stff was still there . Brilliant. my ign is Dredder360

Edited by Dredder360

Ayy lmao, I would like to write a positive review here. Mainly, the fact that there are still b-team servers makes me happy, and I hope some always stay open. My only concern is my 218 ping on it. But that is fine.

Highly recommend this server to players who don't like overcrowded and spammed chat. It's an awesome server, everyone is helpful, and there's a lot to do. You basically never have nothing to do. The mods all fit together perfectly, and there is almost no lag, which makes it all the more enjoyable. 9/10 would definitely play again.

IGN: Kaima_Rinako

I love this server it has almost no lag and the community is great but I feel like we should add some battle arenas to have tournaments and pvp with friends.

I love this server it has almost no lag and the community is great but I feel like we should add some battle arenas to have tournaments and pvp with friends.

Although I'm pretty new to this server I think it amazing. The staff help out whenever you need them to and are very kind the people on the server are also very kind. Not many banned items makes the experience on this world a lot better than other servers, lag free making it such a good server compared to   other servers.:love:^_^

username- dragonrider1512