[v1.0.12c] EnderCraft | B-Team | Grief Prevention | Economy | 24/7 | Mature Community | Teamspeak

I love this server, Everyone on it is friendly, They all help each other. I love the basic concept of it. Finally a server for me and my friends to be able to play on without some stupid kid coming and ruining it. Thanks for this server :D IGN: Elite_Panther

Edited by Elite_Panther
Forgot to add In-Game Name.

The Endercraft Attack of the B-team server is the best server i've seen and played on. The staff are very friendly and you'r never lonely. There are always players online! There's no grief (only if you claim it good enough). I'm in love with this server. ;)

9.5/10 server!

(IGN: Star_Chick)

This is a good server with few noticeable errors, not to mention the most popular bream server. I think if people were more active and voted more this would honestly be a good server. The banned items make me a little sad but overall there is not many banned items. The staff on here are amazing and always on duty when I am on.

By the way I responded to get 25 free tokens but this is really my honest review of this server. Not joking it is great!

MC Username: SwordWarrior1

I really like this server. There are a lot of nice people and I like that there is no pvp. The only problem I have is that it keeps crashing because of redwood trees, though I heard those were being disabled soon? Hopefully that is true and I will be playing for a long time. My in game player name is Ceridwen_Gwaten.

On ‎03‎-‎12‎-‎2015 at 9:44 AM, Justintime3371 said:

r5UTAj0.png

Server IP: bteam.endercraft.com

Server version: 1.0.12c

Our B-Team server (based on Bukkit) has tons of useful plugins. For pure, fun B-Team, check out our server! We keep everything organized and the administration is quick to remove griefers or players that threaten the friendly feel of the community. It's a safe place to build your next awesome creation or just to hang out and have a leisurely gaming experience. Our server is a community - if you've got a suggestion or issue, we'll listen!

For a tutorial on how to join the server and a list of banned items go here: http://endercraft.com/btinformation

Server specs

Intel Xeon 1270 v2

32 GB DDR3 RAM

128GB Samsung SSD

1 GB/S Uplink

Server IP: bteam.endercraft.com

Server version: 1.0.12c

Teamspeak: voice.endercraft.com:4322

IGN: PokeCrafterXD

Well I've been on the server for a day now and everything seems good lots of resources so coming into the server its really nice. only things i can see needing improvements is that the only way to make money is to vote which I did but you don't make enough to make any difference other then that i noticed when it had about 40 people on stuff started to lag a bit though it was minor other then that so far an amazing server.

Claude879