[v1.0.12c] EnderCraft | B-Team | Grief Prevention | Economy | 24/7 | Mature Community | Teamspeak

I'm still new to the server however I have found that everything is very well set up and the community is very friendly. Not a single person has been rude to me in any way and some have gone out of their way to help me as I have not played this mod pack in over a year. This server is reminding me of how great the mod is and I appreciate that. My name in game is BEEFY981

Really good server. I love it and am addicted. There are lag spikes then and again and the shop system is not very good but it is equaled out by the amazing community and staff team and i couldn't be happier too call EnderCraft my Attack of the B-Team home. 

IGN= ArkRedneck

This server is by far one of the best servers I've been on in a long time :), A nice peaceful quiet server with little lag and friendly staff and players. The only thing i would change is the option to duel  people, not real pvp just optional duels between players ^-^

IGN: Catlanta 

Thank you :)

The server is great, great community, great teamspeak. No crazy ban list, no abusive admins. Very little chance of grief (it's the 'victim's' fault if it happens) as well. Lag is minimal, and the server is up all the time except for when it restarts (down for 1-2 minutes max.). 10/10 -ign

(IGN: gianthero)

Hello, I believe that this server is great.  The lag is minimal and the voting setup is nice.  I like how you get tokens which you can exchange for a different amount of items.  I have just started on this server today but I realized that it has great potential.  Overall I like this server and I recommend it to other players.  My IGN is KNdestroyer.

On 2015-12-03 at 0:25 AM, ShadowCubed said:

Really good server with a lot of helpful and friendly people. There is almost no lag. The only thing I don't like is that you cant pvp with your friends

My IGN is ShadowCubed

yeah i agree its a nice community and good server

yeah its a good server and nice community