[v1.0.12c] EnderCraft | B-Team | Grief Prevention | Economy | 24/7 | Mature Community | Teamspeak

the server is cool. I like how minimal things are banned, which means you are able to get the most out of attack of the b-team. It is one of the only few servers to have such a low amount of banned items, which all have reason to be banned. I have played on this server for around 6 months now and the atmosphere is amazing. everyone on the server is friendly and you are able to interact and talk with everyone in the chat as if they were your friends. However, the fact that teleporting costs a lot of money is rather irritating. After a while, you do build up enough money to teleport freely but its 100 in game money to teleport. However this does make sense as it cancels the ability to spam people with teleport requests. Also it does get rather laggy the with the fewer people that are on. The lag is manageable and the spikes last no more than around 10 seconds. I love this server to bits and its defiantly the best b-team server i have found so far.

IGN: Isabella6701

I just started on this server and I think it's great! Everyone is friendly, inviting, and willing to help others who are having trouble. This server makes me appreciate the modpack and have fun while doing so. Keep up the good work EnderCraft! IGN: apple423

Edited by apple423

I havn't gotten the tokens yet ;-; that's the downside of this thing as well

this is my most preferred b-team server. It posseses great staff and great community. Off the bat someone was kind enough to give me diamond armour. I really like the server exept its lag issues, it has minimum lag here and there but its a great server overall :D.

This is my favorite server! It has a great community. the lag isn't that bad but i can live with that because i know that this is a big modpack that requires lots of ram. So i get that also everyone on the server helps each other out and i feel that's great in a server.

IGN:LDSHOLLEYS

Server version: 1.0.12c

Server IP: bteam.endercraft.co

Attack of the B-Team on this server is very fun with different selections of modpack. This server is very trust-worthy with its banned items (for a list of banned items goto this link:http://endercraft.com/btinformation) to save the server from crashing, deleting, going offline and more. If you spot something (like a bug) our server staff will sure get to you in a split second and help in every way possible. This server also has a very good donating store with great selections of added perks, commands and rank names. Its price is surely not questionable. This server is fun playing alone but even more fun when you play with a friend. EnderCraft also has setup stores in-game for people who need items but only have money not tokens (which you can obtain when you vote). 

r5UTAj0.png

Edited by ElmosCookies