[v1.0.12c] EnderCraft | B-Team | Grief Prevention | Economy | 24/7 | Mature Community | Teamspeak

I love this server it is amazing and wonderful!

WOW AMAZING

Oh my god I love this server. It is amazing. There is a little lag but that's okay. As long as there are nice friendly people to say hi to there is no problem. I would defiantly recommend this server.

Endercraft is a great server. The only thing that can be annoying is that sometimes, if I break a block, I don't get the drop, and then after a few seconds the block returns. It is quite irritating lag. Other than that, Endercraft is the best Attack Of The B-Team server I have played on. My IGN is SirErktor. Also, I actually like the fact that pvp is turned off. It stops other players with enchanted diamond armour and swords always killing you and taking all your items that you often need to start from scratch. To all Minecrafters out there, play on this server, you won't regret it.

Edited by SirErktor

awesome server!!!!!!!!!!! i really suggest this server if you are looking for one, the only downside is that a lot of building space is taken

this server is really awesome, but i had to be honest so i will be, i just replied to this topic for 25 tokens... bye

justpack13 is my minecraft name btw