[v1.0.12c] EnderCraft | B-Team | Grief Prevention | Economy | 24/7 | Mature Community | Teamspeak

i realy like this server and i love the mod pack i play it so much

i know i writing this again i for got to leave my in game name its RSOShades and also i want the tokens on the pixelmon-pixelspark server

i love the server and the mod pack the server i play a lot and the mod pack i play tons

This server is awsome though it has stop lag and alot of iteams are banned and i understand there for a good cause like to stop duplication etc. im just gonna leave a honest opinion on what i think about the server it is great but i dont understand why we have so many banned stuff like isn't the modpacks made because people who play normall minecraft want to play modded minecraft so they want to experience it with there friends but there is some stuff they want to do but its banned another thing i would like fixed fixed is stop lag i have it everytime i play and so does my friend it might just be our internet but thats is all i wanted to say remember this is only my opinion and some people might agree     

MY IGN is  StratoZKillZ