[v1.0.12c] EnderCraft | B-Team | Grief Prevention | Economy | 24/7 | Mature Community | Teamspeak

I am a very big fan of this server. Very friendly and mature community. Only downside is the huge amounts of occasional lag.

IGN is starwarsbee

Thanks

I am a very big fan of this server. Very friendly and mature community. Only downside is the huge amounts of occasional lag.

IGN is starwarsbee

Thanks

This server is my favourite Attack Of The B-Team server, love the currency, people, staff and more also, really good seed as well. The map is also in good shape due to not sure how often resets... . The only thing is the mall can be a little bit laggy, not my iMac. I would give this server a good 9/10. (IGN: _iSamuel_) 

Bruh, this server is so fun to play on. I got 5 of my friends to play on here and i just cant seem to get off. The only con about the server is the lag spikes.. but youll get used to that. Has great staff and friendly players :D MY IGN is CripTik_ 

This is an awsome server i cant believe how friendly everyone is!

r5UTAj0.png

Server IP: bteam.endercraft.com

Server version: 1.0.12c

Our B-Team server (based on Bukkit) has tons of useful plugins. For pure, fun B-Team, check out our server! We keep everything organized and the administration is quick to remove griefers or players that threaten the friendly feel of the community. It's a safe place to build your next awesome creation or just to hang out and have a leisurely gaming experience. Our server is a community - if you've got a suggestion or issue, we'll listen!

For a tutorial on how to join the server and a list of banned items go here: http://endercraft.com/btinformation

Server specs

Intel Xeon 1270 v2

32 GB DDR3 RAM

128GB Samsung SSD

1 GB/S Uplink

Server IP: bteam.endercraft.com

Server version: 1.0.12c

Teamspeak: voice.endercraft.com:4322

EnderCraft is an amazing server with a load of friendly players! I Would recommend removing the tpa cost, a PvP Area and maybe a Map reset as the lag is quite bad and the mob spawn cap is quite a choke. Other than that a great server and really friendly server.

IGN: Darke_Cypher

Edited by Darke_Cypher
Add IGN