[v1.0.12c] EnderCraft | B-Team | Grief Prevention | Economy | 24/7 | Mature Community | Teamspeak

This server seems to be one of the more decent of Attack of the B Team servers. There is barely any lag, and when it does lag, it's most of the time, my internet. The community and staff are pretty nice and fair. I've been playing on this server for a while and really enjoy it compared to other servers. The only thing I have a problem with is that you can't pvp your friends or other players. Maybe you guys can install a pvp arena? Otherwise the server is pretty great.

"9.5/10" IGN

Endercraft so far has been very fun and a good place to make some new friends who enjoy playing the same games you do. There staff are nice and if you ever have a question you can just ask and it will be answered if there available.

My IGN is ChaseCasto1

<3 I Love Endercraft :D 

the server is great this is honest so i must say it gets pretty laggy from time to time but its OK  btw not to be rude but plz give me my 25 tokens

On 1/16/2016 at 0:04 PM, goombatnt said:

hi goombatnt here i like the server also but there as lots of lag there are good gym leaders and good comunitie thx

the server is great this is honest so i must say it gets pretty laggy from time to time but its OK  btw not to be rude but plz give me my 25 tokens

I was one day just trying out a bunch of great Technic Modpacks, and when I came across the B Team, I naturally decided to look up a server. Found EnderCraft B-Team. Holy (word of your choice)! I got addicted to this server and it is 10/8 AMAZING. Love y'all

THIS SERVER IS AMAZING not to mention the sweet and kind people and staff on the server and even no bugs or lags so anyone who is'nt playing this server im sorry for them cause they are missing alot.