[3.1.2]Morrocraft[PvP][52 slots][Whitelist][LWC | Towny | mcMMO | MineColomy]

mouse0270

The following users are whitelisted: Deo3560 | evildog188 | Buggy008

XxNinjaKiwi34xX has been added as an admin, Please contact him in-game or though the shout system if you are having problems in-game. If you are finding server problems or technical problems please contact me.

I am sorry for not being available this weekend. Ill try my best to get on and make sure everything is working fine, but my dog of 8 years has passed away on Thursday. I am just having a hard time getting interested in playing games. I apologize for being unavailable.

IGN:bigahigadakota

Name: dakota heiserman

Reason:i wont a good server that someone cant just kill me with full armor

HAve i been banned: no i have never been banned

Do i have skyp: yes i have skyp

Do i have teamspeak 3 : yes i have teamSpeak 3

What can i bring to the community: i love helping people and i love makeing peoples day better

Why do i like tekkit: i love tekkit because i like the mods and all the mods into one

have i been kicked: yes i have been kicked for killing to many people and they cry like a baby #$%&ing babys -_-

IGN:bigahigadakota

Name: dakota heiserman

Reason:i wont a good server that someone cant just kill me with full armor

HAve i been banned: no i have never been banned

Do i have skyp: yes i have skyp

Do i have teamspeak 3 : yes i have teamSpeak 3

What can i bring to the community: i love helping people and i love makeing peoples day better

Why do i like tekkit: i love tekkit because i like the mods and all the mods into one

have i been kicked: yes i have been kicked for killing to many people and they cry like a baby #$%&ing babys -_-

I don't think you read the forum at all.

Hey! Thanks for looking into the application so early, unfortunately a badly timed computer explosion (Corrupted HDD, waiting for a new one) is going to render myself unavailable for the time being. I'm on a really really crappy computer that can barely handle youtube videos as it is. Hopefully I'll be able to long on fairly soon, thanks for the fairly quick acceptance though! I look forward to playing on the server!

Ple

IGN: JusTFire

Have you been banned: I have never been baned from anything.

i read the forumi just wont you to kown that stuff

To both of you, I apologize... Apparently a whole section of my forum post disappeared.

Please go to our website and fill out the form there to be white-listed.

Ill re-add that section today.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello! This server seems to be pretty good and matches the kind of server I've been looking for since day one of starting Tekkit. I like your list of banned items. However, having the swiftwolf rendering gate would be nice. (Flying ring) I was wondering if there were any white-list spots left. I've been trying to find a server like this, and plan to use my RPG original character for this server. He is pretty cool, but I would only be able to show you if I am aloud to be white-list. Please tell me if there are any spots left open. :) Thanks.

Hello! This server seems to be pretty good and matches the kind of server I've been looking for since day one of starting Tekkit. I like your list of banned items. However, having the swiftwolf rendering gate would be nice. (Flying ring) I was wondering if there were any white-list spots left. I've been trying to find a server like this, and plan to use my RPG original character for this server. He is pretty cool, but I would only be able to show you if I am aloud to be white-list. Please tell me if there are any spots left open. :) Thanks.

I'm sorry to say this but i am an admin on this server and it has not been up for over a month now :( I really liked this server too and i wish it was up but im pretty sure that it is dead and may not be up. Again sorry for the upset.