how long does it take to get server thread approved?

haxir

In the past you have gotten denied because of thread quality. At the moment, there are 30 other servers in line and you are one of them. I had just gotten to yours and found this thread because I was checking on your server thread.

Don't post stupid shit like this. This is not material for a thread. This could have been a PM. Of course it shouldn't have been a PM either because we don't owe you anything, and if your self entitlement is off the charts. Are you paying us for Amazon Prime same day approval or something? Get bent. Bumping is against the forums rules and in this case, bumping your thread in the waiting room does absolutely nothing. It doesn't put it to the front of the line. It just annoys us when we get to it and find you've been trying to bump it (which, again, is against our forums rules).

Who the fuck do you think you are? you sir are one who gets through life acting like a dick because whom does not know how to comply irl with other people. i followed the the criteria and even read through all the rules and criteria. im not trying to cause the staff any trouble as i respect the devs of tekkit a lot but when you pull this shit? i dont know this forum software it may be set up so you only see whats there so i posted on it wondering how long. is there anything saying how long it may take? no. is there anything saying that it wont be over looked? no. so now i get a "stupid noob" title because of your ignorance. your probably not even an adult yet.. i will now be taking my business elsewhere, thankyou. sincerly co owner of haxir

Who the fuck do you think you are? you sir are one who gets through life acting like a dick because whom does not know how to comply irl with other people. i followed the the criteria and even read through all the rules and criteria. im not trying to cause the staff any trouble as i respect the devs of tekkit a lot but when you pull this shit? i dont know this forum software it may be set up so you only see whats there so i posted on it wondering how long. is there anything saying how long it may take? no. is there anything saying that it wont be over looked? no. so now i get a "stupid noob" title because of your ignorance. your probably not even an adult yet.. i will now be taking my business elsewhere, thankyou. sincerly co owner of haxir

You broke more than one other rule just now (signing your posts, flipping out and flaming...). Which would suggest that either:

1) You did not, in fact, read the rules. OR

2) You just wanted to be a dick, and/or not comply [sic] with other people.

• 3 weeks later...