[3.1.2] Machinecraft [PvM] [100 slots] Under Construction!

Slayernater

Username : marcallaire

Country/Timezone: Mountain Time

Years playing Minecraft : 2.5

Previous op/mod experience? : some in Vanilla SMP

What you feel you can contribute : I can contribute an advance rail transport system for the server

Time you can contribute to the server : 2-4 hours a day

Do you have any Mysql, Java, or HTML experience? How many years? : No

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Username : marcallaire

Country/Timezone: Mountain Time

Years playing Minecraft : 2.5

Previous op/mod experience? : some in Vanilla SMP

What you feel you can contribute : I can contribute an advance rail transport system for the server

Time you can contribute to the server : 2-4 hours a day

Accepted

Username : Urgist

Country/Timezone: UK/GMT

Years playing Minecraft : 2-3 months or so? I've kinda stopped keeping track. In that time I've probably played more than half the people who have been playing for years

Previous op/mod experience? : Yes

What you feel you can contribute : Very good with RP2, and various levels of automation. I did a locker system for my first main server

Time you can contribute to the server : Far far too much

Do you have any Mysql, Java, or HTML experience? How many years? : No, but I have dabbled a fair bit in BASIC, C, C++. Once you've done programming it's rarely a huge leap to another language

Other information you feel may be pertinent : Velociraptors are still key. On a side note. Don't poke them. Unless you've got a long stick and even then it's dodgy.

Username : Urgist

Country/Timezone: UK/GMT

Years playing Minecraft : 2-3 months or so? I've kinda stopped keeping track. In that time I've probably played more than half the people who have been playing for years

Previous op/mod experience? : Yes

What you feel you can contribute : Very good with RP2, and various levels of automation. I did a locker system for my first main server

Time you can contribute to the server : Far far too much

Do you have any Mysql, Java, or HTML experience? How many years? : No, but I have dabbled a fair bit in BASIC, C, C++. Once you've done programming it's rarely a huge leap to another language

Other information you feel may be pertinent : Velociraptors are still key. On a side note. Don't poke them. Unless you've got a long stick and even then it's dodgy.

Pre-Accepted

Username: daeliee

Country/Timezone: EST

Years playing Minecraft : 2

Previous op/mod experience? : yes

What you feel you can contribute : I know all the mods, especially good with redpower/redstone wiring in general

Time you can contribute to the server : quite a bit, i get bored of other things often

Do you have any Mysql, Java, or HTML experience? How many years? : yes, 6 years

Other information you feel may be pertinent : Kangaroos can't hop backwards.

Username: daeliee

Country/Timezone: EST

What you feel you can contribute : I know all the mods, especially good with redpower/redstone wiring in general

Time you can contribute to the server : quite a bit, i get bored of other things often

Do you have any Mysql, Java, or HTML experience? How many years? : yes, 6 years

Other information you feel may be pertinent : Kangaroos can't hop backwards.

Accepted

Username : jzpelaez

Country/Timezone: America/Pacific

Years playing Minecraft : atleast 1

Previous op/mod experience? : yes/yes

What you feel you can contribute : I can help players set up machines and more like rail systems or maybe gates using redpwoer frames

Time you can contribute to the server : Atleast an hour a day

Do you have any Mysql, Java, or HTML experience? How many years? : Hm? I use java for Minecraft but the others I am confused

Other information you feel may be pertinent : Dolphins are awesome

Username : jzpelaez

Country/Timezone: America/Pacific

Years playing Minecraft : atleast 1

Previous op/mod experience? : yes/yes

What you feel you can contribute : I can help players set up machines and more like rail systems or maybe gates using redpwoer frames

Time you can contribute to the server : Atleast an hour a day

Do you have any Mysql, Java, or HTML experience? How many years? : Hm? I use java for Minecraft but the others I am confused

Other information you feel may be pertinent : Dolphins are awesome

Accepted

Username : PirateCoffee

Country/Timezone: GMT (UK)

Years playing Minecraft : 2 Years

Previous op/mod experience? : Yeah.

What you feel you can contribute : I'm a good team player! I'm fair and i respect people's privacy, I don't wind people up. I don't troll or grief. I'm a MATURE teenager.

Time you can contribute to the server : 4-6 Hours a Day.

Do you have any Mysql, Java, or HTML experience? How many years? : Nope.

Other information you feel may be pertinent : None.

Accepted

Username : pavwo

Country/Timezone: GMT, London

Years playing Minecraft : Since 1.5, tekkit about 5-8 months.

Previous op/mod experience? : yes, A bit on vanilla server.

What you feel you can contribute : I can work with people well. I like building things, mostly technical things.

Time you can contribute to the server : If I get accepted and I like the community probably all my free time :)

Other information you feel may be pertinent : I like apples!

Accepted

Username : Hailstorm4

Country/Timezone: UK/GMT +0

Years playing Minecraft : nearly 1 year

Previous op/mod experience? : No

What you feel you can contribute : Building/General Tekkit stuff

Time you can contribute to the server : 1-3 hours most days

Do you have any Mysql, Java, or HTML experience? How many years? : Sorry no experience

Other information you feel may be pertinent : I love stone bricks

Accepted

Username : trent1013

Country/Timezone: Moon/-10

Years playing Minecraft : over 9

What you feel you can contribute : I'm awesome.

Time you can contribute to the server : 5/6 hours

Do you have any Mysql, Java, or HTML experience? How many years? : no , Years

Other information you feel may be pertinent : IM AWSOME

Accepted

Username : GewoonBijAH

Country/Timezone: The Netherlands(GMT+1)

Years playing Minecraft : Since 1.8

What you feel you can contribute : I'm awesome.(Just gonna keep that there) and I will make Yoshi's Island with a friend (and be social and blablabla)

Time you can contribute to the server : Couple of hours a day

Other information you feel may be pertinent : The cake is a lie, it's a trap and don't go to the light.

Accepted

Username : Roby2

Country/Timezone: Gtm+2

What you feel you can contribute :I'm a good team player! I'm fair and i respect people's privacy, I has my own minecraft and tekkit servers. i do not agree trolling and griefing.

Time you can contribute to the server : 4-6 Hours a Day. (more than 4-7 in weekend, i am in 7th grade and i need to study at school... )

Do you have any Mysql, Java, or HTML experience? How many years? : No sorry

Other information you feel may be pertinent : I love that game, and i could be a good help. i can build factories and a lot more.

Username : Roby2

Country/Timezone: Gtm+2

What you feel you can contribute :I'm a good team player! I'm fair and i respect people's privacy, I has my own minecraft and tekkit servers. i do not agree trolling and griefing.

Time you can contribute to the server : 4-6 Hours a Day. (more than 4-7 in weekend, i am in 7th grade and i need to study at school... )

Do you have any Mysql, Java, or HTML experience? How many years? : No sorry

Other information you feel may be pertinent : I love that game, and i could be a good help. i can build factories and a lot more.

ACcepted

Username : Lapidatus

Country/Timezone: GMT

Years playing Minecraft : 1

What you feel you can contribute : I'm willing to mine all day for supplys to help see the server grow and see some epic builds

Time you can contribute to the server : loads (unemployed atm :( )

Do you have any Mysql, Java, or HTML experience? How many years? : learning slowly with my own Virtual Dedicate Server

Other information you feel may be pertinent : Hope to be added asap

Username : Skyhouse71

Country/Timezone: USA/Mountain Time Zone

Previous op/mod experience? : no

What you feel you can contribute : Honest fun play. Respect for others and help where I can.

Time you can contribute to the server : I have a family so anywhere from a couple hours a night to just a couple hours a week.

Do you have any Mysql, Java, or HTML experience? How many years? : Nope, nope, and nope.

Other information you feel may be pertinent : I have never been banned or anything.

Username : Lapidatus

Country/Timezone: GMT

Years playing Minecraft : 1

What you feel you can contribute : I'm willing to mine all day for supplys to help see the server grow and see some epic builds

Time you can contribute to the server : loads (unemployed atm :( )

Do you have any Mysql, Java, or HTML experience? How many years? : learning slowly with my own Virtual Dedicate Server

Other information you feel may be pertinent : Hope to be added asap

Accepted

Username : Skyhouse71

Country/Timezone: USA/Mountain Time Zone

Previous op/mod experience? : no

What you feel you can contribute : Honest fun play. Respect for others and help where I can.

Time you can contribute to the server : I have a family so anywhere from a couple hours a night to just a couple hours a week.

Do you have any Mysql, Java, or HTML experience? How many years? : Nope, nope, and nope.

Other information you feel may be pertinent : I have never been banned or anything.

Accepted

Username : LordGonk

Country/Timezone: Eastern US

Years playing Minecraft : 1 year 9 months

Previous op/mod experience? : no, but I am responsible enough to do so

What you feel you can contribute : My prior tekkit knowledge and the fact that I am a determined builder just not creative. Tell me what to do in a community project and I'll do it.

Time you can contribute to the server : Hour or two a day

Do you have any Mysql, Java, or HTML experience? How many years? : no

Other information you feel may be pertinent : I lub Velociraptors. Actually, I did a project about them in 3rd grade.

Username : Panaxi47

Country/Timezone: -8 PST

Years playing Minecraft : 1.5

What you feel you can contribute : I know my shit, I get straight into it, i be boss hoggin

Time you can contribute to the server : If servers online and doesnt go offline or crash every hour then ill be playing on it all day

Do you have any Mysql, Java, or HTML experience? How many years? : Yes, about 1year of java programming exp and 2 html

Other information you feel may be pertinent :big money, big women, big fun

Username : Minecraft IGN --- kill_me_first

Country/Timezone: ---US eastern

Years playing Minecraft : ---a couple of months

Previous op/mod experience? : --- not interested until I learn more about machines

What you feel you can contribute : --- my creativity and ingenuity

Time you can contribute to the server :--- around 40 hrs. per week sometimes more sometimes less

Do you have any Mysql, Java, or HTML experience? --- no

Other information you feel may be pertinent : Velociraptors are key. --- I put one in my pc!

Username : LordGonk

Country/Timezone: Eastern US

Years playing Minecraft : 1 year 9 months

Previous op/mod experience? : no, but I am responsible enough to do so

What you feel you can contribute : My prior tekkit knowledge and the fact that I am a determined builder just not creative. Tell me what to do in a community project and I'll do it.

Time you can contribute to the server : Hour or two a day

Do you have any Mysql, Java, or HTML experience? How many years? : no

Other information you feel may be pertinent : I lub Velociraptors. Actually, I did a project about them in 3rd grade.

Accepted

Username : Panaxi47

Country/Timezone: -8 PST

Years playing Minecraft : 1.5

What you feel you can contribute : I know my shit, I get straight into it, i be boss hoggin

Time you can contribute to the server : If servers online and doesnt go offline or crash every hour then ill be playing on it all day

Do you have any Mysql, Java, or HTML experience? How many years? : Yes, about 1year of java programming exp and 2 html

Other information you feel may be pertinent :big money, big women, big fun

Accepted

Username : Minecraft IGN --- kill_me_first

Country/Timezone: ---US eastern

Years playing Minecraft : ---a couple of months

Previous op/mod experience? : --- not interested until I learn more about machines

What you feel you can contribute : --- my creativity and ingenuity

Time you can contribute to the server :--- around 40 hrs. per week sometimes more sometimes less

Do you have any Mysql, Java, or HTML experience? --- no

Other information you feel may be pertinent : Velociraptors are key. --- I put one in my pc!

Accepted

Username : Minecraft IGN name here

Country/Timezone: Sun / +1

Years playing Minecraft : 9001 / 2

Previous op/mod experience? : Managed my own server and was op on sum classic serv's :3

What you feel you can contribute : I'm decently good at building. And I'm awesome

Time you can contribute to the server : Whenever I have time

Do you have any Mysql, Java, or HTML experience? How many years? : nah.

Other information you feel may be pertinent : Here are some of my builds c: http://s10.postimage.org/3k6r2lzix/2012_11_05_18_19_47.png just a lil castle C:

and a cobblestone generator, fully automated, generating over 800,000 cobble per hour =) (can be increased w/ better engines ;3)

Username : Minecraft IGN name here

Previous op/mod experience? : Managed my own server and was op on sum classic serv's :3

What you feel you can contribute : I'm decently good at building. And I'm awesome

Other information you feel may be pertinent : Here are some of my builds c: http://s10.postimage.org/3k6r2lzix/2012_11_05_18_19_47.png just a lil castle C:

and a cobblestone generator, fully automated, generating over 800,000 cobble per hour =) (can be increased w/ better engines ;3)

Cant accept someone that doesnt post there MC name

Cant accept someone that doesnt post there MC name

oh wow I suck lol,

Username : Onnie

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons