[3.1.2] Machinecraft [PvM] [100 slots] Under Construction!

Slayernater

oh wow I suck lol,

Username : Onnie

Country/Timezone: Sun / +1

Years playing Minecraft : 9001 / 2

Previous op/mod experience? : Managed my own server and was op on sum classic serv's :3

What you feel you can contribute : I'm decently good at building. And I'm awesome

Time you can contribute to the server : Whenever I have time

Do you have any Mysql, Java, or HTML experience? How many years? : nah.

Other information you feel may be pertinent : Here are some of my builds c: http://s10.postimage.org/3k6r2lzix/2012_11_05_18_19_47.png just a lil castle C:

and a cobblestone generator, fully automated, generating over 800,000 cobble per hour =) (can be increased w/ better engines ;3)

Accepted

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: Tadmonster

County/Timezone: USA MST

Years playing Minecraft: 2

Previous mod/op experience: owner (not operator i did not run the console) on a server, admin on 4, mod on 6

Contributions: Very good architect, good community runner, like running towns, could use a refresher on some cmds

Time contribution: I will be on when possible but it will not be all the time

Do you have any Mysql, java, or html experience: No not really sorry

Other pertinent info: I have an amazing church + castle + scebnger hunt i made it doesnt seem to like media fire, but i can email you the file

-Thx, Tadmonster

• 2 weeks later...

Username : GameChap90000

Country/Timezone: Gtm+2

Years playing tekkit: 5

Previous op/mod experience? : YES

What you feel you can contribute :I'm a good team player! I'm fair and i respect people's privacy, I has my own minecraft and tekkit servers. i agree trolling becuase its a little fun

Time you can contribute to the server : 4-6 Hours a Day. (more than 4-7 in weekend, i am in 7th grade and i need to study at school... )

Do you have any Mysql, Java, or HTML experience? How many years? : i've been playing for 5 years now on tekkit

Other information you feel may be pertinent : I love that game, and i could be a good help. i can build factories and make a awesome spawn

• 3 weeks later...

Username : timfkl

Country/Timezone: Russia. +4?

Years playing Minecraft : 2

Previous op/mod experience? : Co-Owner on a Public Server and Admin on another. Im really good at Multiverse related things

What you feel you can contribute : With Multiverse if you have it, im also really good at redstone.. not that sure about redpower. and im good at most tekkit and building

Time you can contribute to the server : at least 5 hours a week not sure.. Homework

Do you have any Mysql, Java, or HTML experience? How many years? : I have a bit of experience with Mysql, im learning Java.

Other information you feel may be pertinent : i barely ever swear and im friendly? need help with anything?

Don't Know If you're Still Accepting Apps. But You'll Want Me.

Username : PeterIsMeh

Country/Timezone: Central (US)

Years playing Minecraft : 2 Years

Previous op/mod experience? : I was an owner and am now head of staff of my own server. Also having been a moderator on several servs.

What you feel you can contribute : The reason I became head of staff on my own server is because I joined Gazamo. I am a proud Gazamo builder and can contribute my building expertise my past experiences, with managing people, plugins and projects. And I believe when the server is up and running I can offer my time and patience to help pacify any problems that arise with the server and the people within it.

Time you can contribute to the server : As I am 17 I am still in school. However I can offer as much time as I possibly can. Which is 2-5 hours depending on my homework load (which because of my 2 free periods happens to be very little).

Do you have any Mysql, Java, or HTML experience? How many years? : I have very little Html experience. Been working with it for 2-3 months now. Unfortuantley. I also have basic Java experience. Howerver, on the plugin side I am a near expert, especially with Factions, Towny, Heroes, (Basic Commands Ones), McMmo, etc.

Other information you feel may be pertinent :yiEoX.jpgSomething I've built.

• 1 month later...

Username: Greywaves

Time playing MC: Maybe a year and a half, not sure, but more than a year

Country/timezone: Chile

Previous op/mod experience: I've got a private vanilla server, and played with Ancient Warfare, but sort of new to Tekkit

What you feel you can contribute: I'm quite a problem solver and red stone man, a bit of imagination and no care of health when building and always glad to help, also I love to develop devious traps and devices.

Do you have any Mysql, Java, or HTML experience? How many years?: Sadly none, but always glad to learn

Other information you feel may be pertinent: I've played different games and experienced a little of every genre, also love to make new friendships along the way, make custom skins, both from scratch and modified, and you may call me Grey

Username: ElementalRage

Ever Been Banned: Nope

Why I Wanna Join: I just want something to do. I would love to help you guys build and stuff. Plus, i can help not bring greifers onto the server! :)

Country/Timezone: USA Eastern Atlantic

Time Playing Minecraft/Tekkit: Since Alpha and Tekkit since 1.2.5

Thats Pretty Much It :P

Username: bhpblane

Ever Been Banned: Nope

Why I Wanna Join: I to join because I like play Tekkit and building with you guys would be the best.

Country/Timezone: England

Time Playing Minecraft/Tekkit: Since 17th of December and Tekkit Since 20th of December

That's it

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons