[3.1.2] Machinecraft [PvM] [100 slots] Under Construction!

Slayernater

Username:thewolfaxe

Country/Timezone: CET and sometimes in UTC/GMT +2

Years playing Minecraft : 4 years

Previous op/mod experience? : yes

What you feel you can contribute : I'm can help with almost anything and anyone

Time you can contribute to the server : 6 hours per weekish

Do you have any Mysql, Java, or HTML experience? How many years? : not much , about a month

Other information you feel may be pertinent : Magic is my specialty

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Username : KingBoland

Country/Timezone: Canada/ Newfoundland (nst) -330

Years playing Minecraft : 2-2 1/2 years

Previous op/mod experience? : no

What you feel you can contribute : amazing builds/attractions

Time you can contribute to the server : 3-11pm (NST)

Do you have any Mysql, Java, or HTML experience? How many years? : no

Other information you feel may be pertinent : NETHER BRICK IS BOSS!

Username : RaptorReaper964

Country/Timezone: Pacific Standard Time ( Canada, B.C.)

Years playing Minecraft : 2, almost 3 years now.

Previous op/mod experience? : Yes, I have been Op in a total of 2 servers in the past.

What you feel you can contribute : I feel I can spread my knowledge of Tekkit and building in the community, while other share their knowledge with me, and we all learn something. I just want to have a really good time, and be able to enjoy it with other people.

Time you can contribute to the server : Usually on a regular day, 4-6 hours. Only day I might not be on is a Sunday.

Do you have any Mysql, Java, or HTML experience? How many years? : No, I do not

Other information you feel may be pertinent : I Just want everyone in the community to have a great time, and as well as myself too. We can all share great times in Tekkit.

Username : LaFesta1749

Country/Timezone: Bulgaria/UTC+2:00

Years playing Minecraft : One year and a half so far.

Previous op/mod experience? : Yes I had my own server as well for one year.

What you feel you can contribute : I've played a lot tekkit recently, i know a lot buildcraft,redpower,industrial craft, EE and other mods ;)

Time you can contribute to the server : well I'm most of my time at home so lets say 5-6 hours a day, maybe even 7

Do you have any Mysql, Java, or HTML experience? How many years? : No.

Other information you feel may be pertinent : None.

Username : arne_saknussemm

Country/Timezone: USA

Years playing Minecraft : 3 - 4

What you feel you can contribute : Good builder and experienced tekkit user.

Time you can contribute to the server : 3-4 hours a day

Do you have any Mysql, Java, or HTML experience? How many years? : No. Digital graphics artist. 10 years.

Other information you feel may be pertinent : None.

Username : murynyo101

Country/Timezone: GMT+2 (RO)

Years playing Minecraft : 2-3 Years

Previous op/mod experience? : Yeah.

What you feel you can contribute : I'm a good team player! I'm fair and i respect people's privacy, I has my own minecraft and tekkit servers. i do not agree trolling and griefing.

Time you can contribute to the server : 3-6 Hours a Day. (more than 3-6 in weekend, i am in 8th grade and i need to study at school...
:(
)

Do you have any Mysql, Java, or HTML experience? How many years? : Nope, sry

Other information you feel may be pertinent : I love that game, and i could be a good help. i can build factories and a lot more :X

Username: wildestname

Country/timezone: Australia DST

Years playing minecraft: 3-4

Previous op/mod experience: Yes i have had experience but i would like to have a single player adventure on this server

what you fell you can contribute: I feel that i could contribute alot by helping others fairly and never using caps ,griefing or swearing. I am also a whiz with tekkit machines and power.

time you can contribute to this server: i can contribute about 5 hours every day

Do you have any Mysql,Java or HTML experience?: i know a bit about java but otherwise no i dont but i am happy to learn.

Other imformation you feel might be pertient: I will always help you or other players if help is needed. And Velociraptors are the coolest dinosaur to roam this earth!!!!!!!!!!!!! And i would like to ask if it is ok if i do a tekkit youtube series that you can be in (if you want to) thanks!

I really hope that you will accept and if you do cant wait to play!

thanks!

Username : DESTRoYED612

Country/Timezone: UTC+10

Years playing Minecraft : 2

What you feel you can contribute : i have played tekkit/technic since 1.8 and i know how to use all the mods making automated stuff ect

Time you can contribute to the server : 2-4 hours a day

Do you have any Mysql, Java, or HTML experience? How many years? : yes 1 year

Username : ThatRyanCGuy

Country/Timezone: USA West Coast

Years playing Minecraft : one

What you feel you can contribute : Industrialcraft, railcraft, redpower, and equivelent exchange mod. Decent builder and decorator. I respect others privacy and will be a social and key team player.

Time you can contribute to the server : 4 Hours on weekends, on weekdays it varies.

Do you have any Mysql, Java, or HTML experience? No

Other information you feel may be pertinent : I can help those who seek help all i can and within my powers. I am currently play tekkit on another server that is offline so i do have some experience.

Username : Dawnrayder

Country/Timezone: GMT

Years playing Minecraft : Since alpha

Previous op/mod experience? : No

What you feel you can contribute : Buildings stuff in group projects

Time you can contribute to the server : Up to 15 hours a week

Do you have any Mysql, Java, or HTML experience? How many years? : I used to run a small minecraft server with a few friends but nothing major

Other information you feel may be pertinent : Tekkit is really awesome

Username: wildestname

Country/timezone: Australia DST

Years playing minecraft: 3-4

Previous op/mod experience: Yes i have had experience but i would like to have a single player adventure on this server

what you fell you can contribute: I feel that i could contribute alot by helping others fairly and never using caps ,griefing or swearing. I am also a whiz with tekkit machines and power.

time you can contribute to this server: i can contribute about 5 hours every day

Do you have any Mysql,Java or HTML experience?: i know a bit about java but otherwise no i dont but i am happy to learn.

Other imformation you feel might be pertient: I will always help you or other players if help is needed. And Velociraptors are the coolest dinosaur to roam this earth!!!!!!!!!!!!! And i would like to ask if it is ok if i do a tekkit youtube series that you can be in (if you want to) thanks!

I really hope that you will accept and if you do cant wait to play!

thanks!

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons