[3.1.2] Machinecraft [PvM] [100 slots] Under Construction!

Slayernater

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Username : firedune

Country/Timezone: USA/ EST

Years playing Minecraft : well, i've been playing for a month or two, but almost exclusively tekkit

Previous op/mod experience? : Yep, On one server before.

What you feel you can contribute : I believe that I'm a decent builder, and I like to work on both megastructures as well as personal homes. I Primarily use buildcraft, but i'm well-versed in almost everything, with a tiny bit of blutricity.

Time you can contribute to the server : Depends what day. Usually I can put in 2-3 hours

Do you have any Mysql, Java, or HTML experience? How many years? :Just a but of C++ and a smidge of Java. not enough to actually do much, mind you.

Other information you feel may be pertinent. I like to work with a theme, am I'm pretty darn flexible. I'm great a at making compact furnishings, and I love to work with others. I also Have a headset ready for use. I primarily use mumble, but i'm open to using any VOIP program if one is needed, as long as it's free of charge.

Username : Synaphix

Country/Timezone: GMT (UK)

Years playing Minecraft : 0 (6 months)

Previous op/mod experience? : I've ran my own servers and learning tekkit currently.

What you feel you can contribute : I have set up servers as well as helped out with UKCS Tekkit Server.

Time you can contribute to the server : Around 2-5 hours a day, possibly more.

Do you have any Mysql, Java, or HTML experience? How many years? : Some MYSQL/HTML, various times throughout the past 10 years.

Other information you feel may be pertinent : Whereas I am somewhat new to Tekkit I have set up servers, maintained them and approached bugs and server issues and repaired them. I am a quick learner and as an experienced gaming admin on a big gaming network I find myself a fair and considerate player who will abide by the rules.

Username : trent1013

Country/Timezone: Moon/-10

Years playing Minecraft : over 9

Previous op/mod experience? : yes

What you feel you can contribute : I'm awesome.

Time you can contribute to the server : 5/6 hours

Do you have any Mysql, Java, or HTML experience? How many years? : no , Years

Other information you feel may be pertinent : IM AWSOME

Username : Shadelin_Night

Country/Timezone: EST

Years playing Minecraft : 1

What you feel you can contribute : EE (who hasn't used it). Some CC, I enjoy building towers.Can assist with what can be done with Tekkit.

Time you can contribute to the server : several hours a week

Do you have any Mysql, Java, or HTML experience? How many years? : not much pretty much none.

Other information you feel may be pertinent : Since velociraptors are key, I believe chickens are decendents of reptiles, so, I have built chicken statues before... there fore I can add chicken statues.

Username : GewoonBijAH

Country/Timezone: The Netherlands(GMT+1)

Years playing Minecraft : Since 1.8

What you feel you can contribute : I'm awesome.(Just gonna keep that there) and I will make Yoshi's Island with a friend (and be social and blablabla)

Time you can contribute to the server : Couple of hours a day

Do you have any Mysql, Java, or HTML experience? How many years? : No

Other information you feel may be pertinent : The cake is a lie, it's a trap and don't go to the light.

Username : Patrykinfo27

Country/Timezone: UK/GMT

Years playing Minecraft : since first alpha release.

Previous op/mod experience? : i know pretty much all the recipies form the tekkit mod pack

What you feel you can contribute :well im quite good at building and i know the mods

Time you can contribute to the server : usually 4 hours depends how i feel

Do you have any Mysql, Java, or HTML experience? How many years? : no sorry

Other information you feel may be pertinent : Velociraptors are key.

Username : Skylord_MD

Country/Timezone: England

Years playing Minecraft : 1 1/2

Previous op/mod experience? : yes i was owner of a server fer 2 months but then the server closed because of griefers (why im looking for a new server)

What you feel you can contribute : I am not the best builder but i am good with nerley all of the mods and like to build.

Time you can contribute to the server : again, 3/4 hours a day on weekdays and 8 hours on weekends

Do you have any Mysql, Java, or HTML experience? Not Really did it for a bit :L

Other information you feel may be pertinent : Friendly and willing to show others how to play.

Username : Soulfight

Country/Timezone:North America, Eastern Time Zone

Years playing Minecraft : Since Alpha

Previous op/mod experience? : Yes, I've ran multiple servers.

What you feel you can contribute : I'm good with building and structures.

Time you can contribute to the server : I'm able to get on Minecraft daily assuming I'm not busy.

Do you have any Mysql, Java, or HTML experience? How many years? : Yes, but very little.

Other information you feel may be pertinent : Looking for a good server to join. I'm getting back into technic/tekkit and I thought what better way then to join a server. I'm good at technical things and I'm sure I could build or help with anything if I learned how it worked. I'm a mature player so you don't need to worry about any griefing or spamming, anything like that. Just looking for a good community of players to enjoy some Tekkit with. That's about it.

Alright, I have now received all Applications I'll be accepting for Staff positions.

I am now accepting applications for entry level builders. I need a handful of builders to build up a good spawn area, and start the community.

Please see OP for application process.

vanilla. I need at least 4 other people to start, looking for up to 10.

I'm looking for cool-headed, laid back builders who are willing to put time and effort into not just their own builds, but community builds as well.

A little technical info:

Servers :

IBM x366 - Main server for running all server-side software for Minecraft

CPU - 4x Xeon 7040 @ 3.66Ghz

RAM - 16Gb ECC DDR2 PC2-3200

Username : daqman1

Country/Timezone: america

Years playing Minecraft : 1 and a half

What you feel you can contribute : I am really good with redstone and machines and building

Time you can contribute to the server : as many as you guys want

Do you have any Mysql, Java, or HTML experience? How many years? : no

Other information you feel may be pertinent : i have about 2 friends that would like to join to knightclan and killerelmo689

machinecraftbanner_zpsa4f05ca6.jpg

machinecraftbanner2_zpsb238710b.jpg

Username : daqman1

timezone : middle eastern

minecraft years : around 1 and a half

previouse op/admin experience : yes i have been an op on 2 other servers

what i fell i can contribute : i am pretty good with redstone machines and magic but mostly redstone

time i can play : around 4 and a half hours on a weekday and 12 on weekends

do you have any mysqual, java orhtml. if so how many. :i have some experience with java not alot but enough

other informatoin :i have some friends knightclan and killerelmo689 who would like to join

the reason im doing it like htis is because i tried to post a comment but it didnt work so im doing this my IGN is daqman1 i am good at redstone and machines iam 12 i have 2 friends that would like to play knightclan and killerelmo689 i will be on on week nights for 4 hours and weekend unlimited

Username : Micoolman

Country/Timezone: US Central/-6

Years playing Minecraft : 2 years, since Aug/Sept 2010

Previous op/mod experience? : I hosted a private tekkit server for about a month for a few friends. and I've been mod/admin on a couple of my friend's small servers.

What you feel you can contribute : I know a lot about tekkit/minecraft, and I can help build anything that has to do with the major tekkit mods. I try to build with both style and function in mind. I know how to make factories, use basic/intermediate-ish redstone mechanics, and build with some aesthetics in mind.

Time you can contribute to the server : Not much, I just started my first year of college. Maybe a couple hours on the weekend. Probably more when I get more comfortable with college.

Do you have any Mysql, Java, or HTML experience? How many years? : I'm a first year Computer Science major and took 2 years of CS in high school, so I know a good amount of Java.

Other information you feel may be pertinent : Here are a some pictures of my best tekkit creations.

http://imgur.com/a/WSp4J

http://imgur.com/a/LtjYf

http://imgur.com/a/Ruqpb

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons