[SEPERATE FROM TECHNIC PACK STILL IN LAUNCHER] Aether

Billybobjoey

Why dedicate an entire launcher slot to one mod? The Aether isn't even that good either.

To clarify, I played the 1.7.3 version during last summer and never really understood why you had to give up all your items and start over again for one world. The world wasn't even that fun to live in since unless you had a house you could hide in you were always in danger of being shoved off the world by either a) poison, B) ZEPHYRS :argh:, or c) both.

I Know i'm not the first person to think/post of this, but please, if you could, please ask the Aether Crew if you could add their mod to your launcher. I mean, maybe other people have asked, but I think we all know having to re-install the Aether can be a pain. Especially when you have to downgrade. So please, I can take no for an answer, but please just ask, if you could. Thank you for taking half of a minute of your time for reading this. :D

OR you could just install aether (if you really want to) on your regular vanilla install.

Use the modded regular install to play aether, and the launcher to play technic/yog