Mystcraft Questions

Mageleon3860

has the title says i have got some questions so here we go

1. when you create a world via descriptive book if you click Cave (not cave world) multiple time does it create more caves?
  2. What does Charged do (world modifier)

Also one more thing since i didn't add any caves in my world shouldn't it generate diamonds still?

i've got my diving rod (Tier 3) and gone to floor/level 15/10 and right-clicked atleast 10 block left, right, forward, behind and above and not a single diamond is this a bug or just me with awful luck?

has the title says i have got some questions so here we go

1. when you create a world via descriptive book if you click Cave (not cave world) multiple time does it create more caves?
  2. What does Charged do (world modifier)

Also one more thing since i didn't add any caves in my world shouldn't it generate diamonds still?

i've got my diving rod (Tier 3) and gone to floor/level 15/10 and right-clicked atleast 10 block left, right, forward, behind and above and not a single diamond is this a bug or just me with awful luck?

I wouldn't call that awful luck, unless I've always had awful luck. Sounds more like "normal" luck to me.

I believe charge makes a world where lightning strikes a lot.

don't get how that is a world modifier though lol :o

I wouldn't call that awful luck, unless I've always had awful luck. Sounds more like "normal" luck to me.

i think its just me so i made a dense ore world lol and got like 125 diamonds ;)