A Strange Question...

_Obsever_

It may seem like a strange question but are you be able to set tekkit world generation back to vanilla world generation? (Cause I wish to use the technology; mainly solar panels in my RPG server but not see other ores as its a 'Ancient-Future' type server) And if so could you tell me how to do it? Thanks in advance :D

In the Buildcraft config file:

- modifyWorld=false

In the IC2 config file:

- enableWorldGenOreCopper=false

- enableWorldGenOreTin=false

- enableWorldGenOreUranium=false

- enableWorldGenTreeRubber=false

In the Redpower config file:

- rage about the lack of line breaks

- optional: add line breaks (no, it won't save them)

- adjust the following section:

world {

generate {

copper=0

emerald=0

indigo=0

marble=0

nikolite=0

rubbertree=0

ruby=0

sapphire=0

silver=0

tin=0

tungsten=0

volcano=0

}

In the mods folder:

- delete mod_NetherOres.jar

- optional: delete other mods you don't want

It may seem like a strange question but are you be able to set tekkit world generation back to vanilla world generation? (Cause I wish to use the technology; mainly solar panels in my RPG server but not see other ores as its a 'Ancient-Future' type server) And if so could you tell me how to do it? Thanks in advance :D

Uh, you can't build solar panels without copper.

You also can't build solar panels without rubber.

Unless you mean that you are making a premade world with stuff already built for people to roleplay in. But if that's the case, you don't need to modify anything. Just load up a vanilla server, generate the map you want (since you're premaking it anyway), and then copy and paste it into a tekkit server's folder, then install your border plugin.

Uh, you can't build solar panels without copper.

You also can't build solar panels without rubber.

Unless you mean that you are making a premade world with stuff already built for people to roleplay in. But if that's the case, you don't need to modify anything. Just load up a vanilla server, generate the map you want (since you're premaking it anyway), and then copy and paste it into a tekkit server's folder, then install your border plugin.

You can get rubber from Stickreed. It's a plant added in IC2 agriculture.

Omicron: Thanks so much :)

Gavjenks: That's was also one of the ways I considered doing it but it seemed to be too messy and for the items I plan to just spawn them in :)

(Edit) What are Line breaks?? Not quite sure.....

line breaks are what they sound like, breaks in the line

Example without line breaks: In the Buildcraft config file: - modifyWorld=false In the IC2 config file: - enableWorldGenOreCopper=false- enableWorldGenOreTin=false- enableWorldGenOreUranium=false- enableWorldGenTreeRubber=falseIn the Redpower config file:- rage about the lack of line breaks- optional: add line breaks (no, it won't save them)- adjust the following section:

Example with line breaks:

- modifyWorld=false

In the IC2 config file:

In the Redpower config file:

- rage about the lack of line breaks

- optional: add line breaks (no, it won't save them)

- adjust the following section:

Oh I see! Thanks for the clarification. So all I need to do to prevent line breaks would be to (as you said)

- modifyWorld=false

In the IC2 config file:

to prevent line breaks from happening right?

(Edit) It seems that I got it wrong... Thought line breaks were literally a minecraft world generation problem as in empty spaces where tekkit ores would be but I got it now thanks so much and sorry for the confusion.

No line breaks don't effect the game, they only affect the ease of reading in the config files. Take a look at the redpower config file and the buildcraft one. Notice how the build craft one has spaces (or line breaks) that make it easier to read?

Sorry I was being dumb.... Didn't notice the literal breaks in the line (dyslexic)..... :(