[1.2.3]NeonShift hack/mine server![PvE/PvP][20 slots][No-Whitelist][Vanilla Hack/Mine]

chevyman142000

I have combined with another server that I was admining on. The post has been updated, but I wanted to make a post so everyone understood what happened. We are in the process of getting a brand new server built and getting it shipped out to a datacenter. As soon as it is up, I'll be moving the hack slash mine server there. This should help reduce lag and many of the problems we currently have. I'm also ramping up on the staff and hoping to get a new/better spawn built up.

Edit: please check out the forums http://neonshift.com/forums

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well the server can get bukkit is it that hard if it doesnt have bukkit then how is it a hack/mine server i mean isnt hack/mine server a PLUGIN which cannot be run by Vanilla so it either has the haichima thing or it is bukkit or else it cant possibly be a hack/mine server explain it to me please

• 2 weeks later...

Server seems basicly dead.. All tower spawners gone checked about 20 even in higher areas.. NPC villagers all dead so no buying of selling of goods.. plus ppl keep pvp in spawn area to stop new people from entering or even trying to play.. Mostly all children with no lifes on the server.. It needs to be fixed

its a great server overall i was playing earlier today sitting in the hometown trying out a wand i found shooting it and all and all the sudden i was banned like idk why i didnt do anything to break to rules its a shame because it was a great server if anyone reads this pls unban my in game name is mac24331

Server is not dead, however, it was lacking most moderators over Christmas as a lot of them were gone visiting family. Spawn has been cleaned up and any time we see spawn killing the person get's a ban.

Mac- I was the one that banned you. If you read the rules at spawn, you will find that spawn killing is a bannable offense. We have had way too many complaints to let it slide any more. Because of that, if we see anyone shooting things at spawn and hitting other players they are banned. I will unban you this time, but please move out of the spawn area before doing what you were doing. I would appreciate that.

Hidden

Server is not dead, however, it was lacking most moderators over Christmas as a lot of them were gone visiting family. Spawn has been cleaned up and any time we see spawn killing the person get's a ban.

Mac- I was the one that banned you. If you read the rules at spawn, you will find that spawn killing is a bannable offense. We have had way too many complaints to let it slide any more. Because of that, if we see anyone shooting things at spawn and hitting other players they are banned. I will unban you this time, but please move out of the spawn area before doing what you were doing. I would appreciate that.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons