[1.2.3]NeonShift hack/mine server![PvE/PvP][20 slots][No-Whitelist][Vanilla Hack/Mine]

chevyman142000

• hsm.neonshift.com
  • Server Rules: No PvP or griefing at Spawn. PvP and griefing allowed everywhere else.
  • No mods- this is a basic vanilla hack/mine mod server.
  • There are currently no banned items
  • No major plugins as the Hack/Mine Mod does not allow for plugins yet.
  • This server has been growing a lot lately. We currently have an awesome community that enjoys playing together and leveling up together. We also have forums to discuss anything related to the server (issues, bans, suggestions) and we also have an off-topic section to discuss anything else.
  • The expected uptime of the server, 24/7. Only downtime lately has been Internet outages.
  • The server is currently running on the development build of the Hack/Mine mod. When connecting to the server, please use the Technic Launcher and select use development build. This will allow you to connect to the server. If you connect and get out of date client, you have not selected the development build. I am also using the remote toolkit server wrapper. This allows for forced saves and automated reboots. It also detects anytime the server is hung or severe errors occur and will reboot it. This has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the amount of outages on the server.
  • Feel free to check out our forums and connect with the community! forums.neonshift.com

Update 12/15/12

• /spawn now works as expected. No more spawning on top or below building. You also do not get stuck in blocks.
  • chat colors: admin and mods are blue and normal players are green
  • roflcondas have been removed
  • /kill now does 10,000 damage instead of 1,000
  • /sethome has been added along with /home
  • /tpa now works
  • mining materials now works as expected, however, may take longer than normal to mine it

original.png

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i got banned 4 no reson. plz let me back on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ive never gotten banned before and i dont know why now plz plz plz let me back on i never do anything bad if i can help it and in this case... i cant help it. i was very new to the server and so disapointed when i got banned. it seems like a really good server!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Not to complain but, there is no spawn (griefed) and the server crashed because of lag. Can you please fix the server and bring it back up and fix the "griefed" spawn? If you type /spawn you fall into a giant hole, take massive damage or die completely. I really love this server XD keep up the good work.

I mean no harm, but the spawn was just raided with millions of roflcondas and was not griefed (hope I didn't offend you in any way). If there was a structure barricading the spawn, that'll be great. That way, less people would give up on this server.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons