[3.1.2][NEW]EXTREMEPROCRAFT[PVE][50 SLOTS][OPEN][LWC][TREEASSIST][EE ON BUT RESTRICTED][ANTI-GRIEF]

jmorris92

ExtremeProCraft

Tekkit Server

Server IP: 109.70.149.244:25565

About us

Hello All, we are a well run server with a great dedicated team that always drops what they are doing to help others.

We Feel we are fair honest and most importantly trustworthy so why not come visit us and give our little community a go and see how much you like it =)

Server Rules

1. No Griefing

2. No Stealing

3. No Cheating

4. No Spamming Chat

5. No Advertising

6. Don't Leave Floating Tree Tops

7. Be Respectful to all players

8. Have Fun!

Banned Items

The Items Banned on the server are because of griefing/ cheating. The Items banned are the following:

DM/RM Furnace

Nova/ Destruction Catalyst

TNT/Industrial TNT

Nuke

World/Dimensional Anchor

Forcefield Core

Black Hole Band

Zero Ring

Ring of Ignition

Ring of Arcana

Void Ring

Evertide/ Volcanite Amulet

Watch of Flowing Time

Catalytic Lens

DM/RM Hammer

Red Morning Star

Murcurial Eye

Additional Plugins

GriefPrevention

LogBlock

LWC

Creeper Control

Tree Assist

Mob Catcher

Tekkit Restrict

Simple Help Tickets

Simple Warnings

Trade

Uptime

The Server is Up 24/7

Additional Information

ExtremeProCraft started as just a group of friends playing Tekkit and we are now looking to go public to widen the Community

Some Pictures of Spawn

20120929222937.png

20120929222927.png

A super place to build all your tekkit contraptions and beautifully detailed builds. Up 24/7, great staff and an awesome set of plugins to keep your work safe and grief free.

A small community at the mo with a handful of pro builders and knowledgeable staff just looking for more mature, creative people to really get this ideal server up with the best of the best where it belongs. Now is your chance to join what will undoubtedly be one of the top tekkit servers out there before the slots fill up!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, this is Daedricdevil This is a really great server!

Is the server currently down btw?

Daeds, this is Dark. I am seeing the same thing. I think the Hurricane has our server by the balls at the mo. lol should be back up as soon as morris has internet back.

Edit: Oups, btw. This server is great! Great community and good system in place.

The server is down everyone, the box at the data centre got moved and they have us on a que of two hours after the box owner contacts them and the box owner logged off of his computer. So now all we do is wait. Sorry about the down time, but we will have it up asap. -Admin KyleComer113

Daeds, this is Dark. I am seeing the same thing. I think the Hurricane has our server by the balls at the mo. lol should be back up as soon as morris has internet back.

Edit: Oups, btw. This server is great! Great community and good system in place.

And dark the box isnt in the US its in a data centre in the UK