Force field penetration question

[3.1.2]Fire Nation[PvP][20][Whitelist]

On my server, I have a small problem with force field penetration. When red-matter or dark-matter tools are used near a force-field, the damage can destroy items inside nearby force-fields, as if the wall wasn't even there. The force-field block itself is put in danger if the force-field is below a certain size.

Is there anyway I can prevent this? Should I be putting this in the bugs section as well?

Thanks for any help,

-GP

Sorry if the rules call for my server IP, I am not willing to share that.

[3.1.2]Fire Nation[PvP][20][Whitelist]

On my server, I have a small problem with force field penetration. When red-matter or dark-matter tools are used near a force-field, the damage can destroy items inside nearby force-fields, as if the wall wasn't even there. The force-field block itself is put in danger if the force-field is below a certain size.

Is there anyway I can prevent this? Should I be putting this in the bugs section as well?

Thanks for any help,

-GP

Sorry if the rules call for my server IP, I am not willing to share that.

None of the information about your server is relevant at all to this thread... and it comes across as shameless advertising.

As for the actual problem: unless you disable those red matter tools, there is no way to prevent this. Well... you can also just leave space behind the force field as a buffer before anything important is built, too, far enough away that RM tools cant reach.

ATTENTION ALL SERVER OWNERS. IF YOUR THREAD HAS GONE MISSING READ THIS. Your thread has been deleted because it did not comply with the updated server list rules.

Here are the rules:

http://forums.technicpack.net/threads/rules-and-guidelines-for-server-posts.24957/

You had roughly two weeks to update your threads with multiple notices and warnings so if your thread is gone, it's not our fault, you have only yourself to blame. You're welcome to submit a new one that meets the criteria and follows the thread title scheme.

That is what I was trying to avoid. It appeared I needed a certain style to follow. But I guess that must just apply to server advertisers. Just being safe :P

That is what I was trying to avoid. It appeared I needed a certain style to follow. But I guess that must just apply to server advertisers. Just being safe :P

Well, that's an unforeseen side affect of that notice.

But yeah, that only applies to people who have a thread in the server section.