GEO GEN WHY YOU NO WORK!!!!!

haws1290

Sounds to me like you aren't quite awake, ampayne, because these "machines" are generators creating power.

Mind you, geothermal generators only run when they have somewhere to put their energy. If your storage is full and barely anything consumes any power, they will go into standby until there's room for more energy. The one generator flashing on and off is probably due to a single machine, like a rotary macerator, consuming power to keep its speed high.

Start using power, and you'll start seeing the generators work.

Sounds to me like you aren't quite awake, ampayne, because these "machines" are generators creating power.

Mind you, geothermal generators only run when they have somewhere to put their energy. If your storage is full and barely anything consumes any power, they will go into standby until there's room for more energy. The one generator flashing on and off is probably due to a single machine, like a rotary macerator, consuming power to keep its speed high.

Start using power, and you'll start seeing the generators work.

I am i found out why it wasnt work its cause i was routing it though a batbox so all i did was just add some extra cable to connect to the MFE

I am i found out why it wasnt work its cause i was routing it though a batbox so all i did was just add some extra cable to connect to the MFE

That won't actually make them all work, or "solve" your "problem" (which is not actually a problem or a malfunction)

It will temporarily light up all your geos, but as soon as the MFE fills up, it's going to go right back to 4 of them being black and one of them flickering on and off.

And it's important that you understand why, if you want to make more complicated things in the future. Your macerators only need 3 EU/tick to stay running. If you have 2, you only need 6 EU/tick, for instance. Each geothermal generator produces 20 EU/tick. So why on Earth would you need 5 geothermal generators, when one alone already produces far more than you need?

No matter how many batteries you add, eventually they will all fill up, and your TRUE energy usage will still just be those macerators, causing the unnecessary geos to turn off (because they only run when they are needed). And causing the last one to flicker, because you don't even need one full geo (so if you're using 6 EU/t, it will flicker in a way that makes it on 30% of the time).

That's not a problem with the mod. That's a problem with you building too many generators for what you need. The true "solution" is to dismantle the 4 unnecessary geotherms and use them somewhere else.