[3.1.2] ForeverMachines [16+] [PvP/PvE] [120 Slots][Towny][Progression][Wars][Purchase some EE]

SirStompsalot

What surprises me more is how you don't even disagree one single thing ONE single statement and its already been 48 hours

Have you learned nothing? See how your name is pink? Thats because you dug yourself a hole here, yet here you are again. :sigh:

Over the evening while I was sleeping, someone bypassed our item bans. Please do not ask what the banned item was, we prefer not to divulge that.

Through deliberate means, a block that we have banned for this very reason was placed and the server could not cope with it as a result. This user has been banned since it is not the first time we have caught him trying to do this. However, rest assured it isn't one of our active players and his ban will have zero impact on the playerbase.

I apologize for the downtime (drink) and we will be taking steps to make sure this doesn't happen again. Thanks for your patience.

I started playing on this server with a limited knowledge of PVP play, Tekkit, and Minecraft as a whole; this server made me feel very welcome and has helped me to learn a lot. I really enjoy playing and talking with everyone on all nations. The community is friendly and the admins are fair and relate well with their players. I would highly recommend everyone, men and women, playing on this server.