[3.1.3] Simple TechCraft [Open][Survival][30 Slots][MCBANS][CoreProtect][Essentials][LWC]

Wing_Man513

53713891dc93df7m3.jpg

Welcome to Simple TechCraft, a new Tekkit server for Tekkit players!

30 Slots!

Owner: Wing_Man513

Co-Owner: Open

Admin: Open

Moderator: Open

NOTHING BANNED !!!!!

Server On FROM 8am to 12pm EST

Sunday - Saturday

Are you looking to build something amazing, are you tired of not being able to find a spot to build? Then look no further, the server is brand new. I had my own server before and now i have the ability to share this with the rest of the community. I am looking for staff as well. I say let’s make this the best server in the community.

IMAGES

LAND HAS BARELY BEEN TOUCHED BY PEOPLE

AAA.jpg

minecraft-tekkit-mod.jpg

tekkit3.jpg

RULES

Rule 1. No hacks, X-Ray, or use of any glitches/bugs!

Rule 2. No Spamming, Capslock, or being annoying!

Rule 3. Respect everyone above

Rule 4. Don't Harass people!

Rule 5. Don't ask for items, gamemode, promotion, or OP!

PLUGINS

Worldedit - Editing World blocks

Core Protect- Roll back Griefing

Essentials - Main commands for the server

WorldGuard - Area Protection Plugin

MCBANS - Server Protection

Moderator Application

Timezone:

How long have you played Tekkit?:

Do you have any past experience moderating a minecraft server?:

Can you put in at least 2 hours a day of work on tekkit:

Why I want to moderate on TechCraft/Why I'm a good pick:

Server up: 24/7

Simple TechCraft offers you to have the chance of protecting your land.

To have your land protected, just ask Wing_Man513, and he will set it up.

If anyone griefs you, it's recommended for you to protect your area (We will rollback the area too!)

Up to 5 requests per player

CONTACT INFO

If you have a problem with something/someone or have any recommendations contact me personally at c[email protected]

If has been fixed please approve

PMing moderators/admins for personal attention to your server post isn't a good idea. If you don't get it right the first time, you get to wait until one of us looks at it again. Sometimes that takes a while, since we have lives too. Yours is still sub-par, but it passes approval criteria, so...

• 2 weeks later...

Timezone: Canada.

How long have you played Tekkit?: Too long, I dont keep track.

Do you have any past experience moderating a minecraft server?: I have past experience with being mostly a Moderator/Admin, on UniversalCraft, techCraft, LegendaryCraft.

Can you put in at least 2 hours a day of work on tekkit: Of course, once Im finished my homework and what not, of course Im here.

Why I want to moderate on TechCraft/Why I'm a good pick: Because i have been a Experienced Moderator/Admin, on other servers, and i take rules seriously, and im good with Tekkit servers/bukkit.

Moderator Application

Timezone: -5 Eastern TIme

How long have you played Tekkit?: 1 year

Do you have any past experience moderating a minecraft server?: Nope

Can you put in at least 2 hours a day of work on tekkit: I can put up to 5 hours depending on the period, cause a have tests at UofT

Because i cant find a good server with good moderators =X . So i want to become a good moderator in a good server

Timezone:Mountain Timezone

How long have you played Tekkit?: 3 years

Do you have any past experience moderating a minecraft server?:I gave been an op on a good server and mod on a couple servers

Can you put in at least 2 hours a day of work on tekkit: I can and will as much as possible depending on what im doing like if im on a vacation i will notify you

Why I want to moderate on TechCraft/Why I'm a good pick:I love this server and love to help it develop over time ive also got one idea already (it is add Faction Plugins) thats all hope you see this :)

Moderator Application

Timezone: Canada

How long have you played Tekkit?: About 2 Years.

Do you have any past experience moderating a minecraft server?: Yes i have Resently been Co-Owner on GangCraft and Admin on StarCraft.

Can you put in at least 2 hours a day of work on tekkit: I cant promise but i will try to put as much time as i can into the server.

Why I want to moderate on TechCraft/Why I'm a good pick: I want to moderate because its been a while since i ever helped someone out and was know as a good person. I'm very good at Tekkit and i could help people out with problems and how to hook some things up but not give them any iteams.

minecraft811

Moderator Application

Timezone: Central

How long have you played Tekkit?: 1-2 years

Do you have any past experience moderating a minecraft server?: Moderator on 3 servers and Have been an admin on 2 that I know of so many i cant keep track.

Can you put in at least 2 hours a day of work on tekkit: I can put up to 5+ hours depending on homework and events.

Because I have had Past time being moderator/admin on diffrent I take the Rules seriously and dont abuse powers.

53713891dc93df7m3.jpg

Welcome to Simple TechCraft, a new Tekkit server for Tekkit players!

30 Slots! 24/7

Owner: Wing_Man513

Co-Owner: Open

Admin: Wing_Man513, Open

Moderator: Open

NOTHING BANNED !!!!!

Are you looking to build something amazing, are you tired of not being able to find a spot to build? Then look no further, the server is brand new. I had my own server before and now i have the ability to share this with the rest of the community. I am looking for staff as well. I say let’s make this the best server in the community.

IMAGES

LAND HAS BARELY BEEN TOUCHED BY PEOPLE

AAA.jpg

minecraft-tekkit-mod.jpg

tekkit3.jpg

RULES

Rule 1. No hacks, X-Ray, or use of any glitches/bugs!

Rule 2. No Spamming, Capslock, or being annoying!

Rule 3. Respect everyone above

Rule 4. Don't Harass people!

Rule 5. Don't ask for items, gamemode, promotion, or OP!

PLUGINS

Worldedit - Editing World blocks

Core Protect- Roll back Griefing

Essentials - Main commands for the server

WorldGuard - Area Protection Plugin

MCBANS - Server Protection

Moderator Application

Timezone:

How long have you played Tekkit?:

Do you have any past experience moderating a minecraft server?:

Can you put in at least 2 hours a day of work on tekkit:

Server up: 24/7

Simple TechCraft offers you to have the chance of protecting your land.

To have your land protected, just ask Wing_Man513, and he will set it up.

If anyone griefs you, it's recommended for you to protect your area (We will rollback the area too!)

Up to 5 requests per player

CONTACT INFO

If you have a problem with something/someone or have any recommendations contact me personally at c[email protected]

Timezone: Mountain Zone

How long have you played Tekkit?: About 2 Years.

Do you have any past experience moderating a minecraft server?: Yes i have Resently been Co-Owner on GangCraft and Admin on StarCraft.

Can you put in at least 2 hours a day of work on tekkit: I cant promise but i will try to put as much time as i can into the server.

Why I want to moderate on TechCraft/Why I'm a good pick: I want to moderate because its been a while since i ever helped someone out and was know as a good person. I'm very good at Tekkit and i could help people out with problems and how to hook some things up but not give them any iteams.

minecraft811

Moderator/Op Application (Updated)

Timezone: Central

How long have you played Tekkit?: About 1-2 years

Do you have any past experience moderating a minecraft server?:Yes Have Been/Are Mod on 3 servers and have been admin on 1

Can you put in at least 2 hours a day of work on tekkit: Yes Aleast 5+Hours depending on events

Why I want to moderate on TechCraft/Why I'm a good pick: I have Been Mod/Op On diffrent servers have built a whole hungers map by scrap,Am very Trustworthy , Am very loyal , I do Take rules seriously , dont favor players and im a very good mod/op

Moderator Application

Timezone:5 eastern

How long have you played Tekkit?:To long to count XD

Do you have any past experience moderating a minecraft server?: I have moderated my friends public server before,he said that i did a good job!

Can you put in at least 2 hours a day of work on tekkit: I can put up to 4

Why I want to moderate on TechCraft/Why I'm a good pick: Well what is a mod-someone that keeps a server from spams scams grief and other things. I will make a server perfect so people will enjoy it!

Moderator Application

Timezone:5 eastern.

How long have you played Tekkit?: 3 years.

Do you have any past experience moderating a minecraft server?: I have moderated for 2 servers and owned a server for 4 months.

Can you put in at least 2 hours a day of work on tekkit: I share a computer so i can put 2-6 hours on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday.( EDIT I don't share a comp anymore so i could go on every day)

Why I want to moderate on TechCraft/Why I'm a good pick: Moderating and owning a server was a fun experience and i would enjoy trying it on a tekkit server.

Moderator Application

Timezone: -5 Eastern TIme

How long have you played Tekkit?: 1 year

Do you have any past experience moderating a minecraft server?: Nope

Can you put in at least 2 hours a day of work on tekkit: I can put up to 5 hours depending on the period, cause a have tests at UofT

Because i cant find a good server with good moderators =X . So i want to become a good moderator in a good server

APPROVED

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...