Client Crash when i touch Iron Pipe

zhiv

Question

Whenever I try to touch or redirect iron pipe...my client crashes. It doesn't really spit out an error...it just black screens. Quite annoying. Any ideas? Oh, and it doesn't crash the server per se.

Tekkit 1.1.4 is what I'm using.

6 answers to this question

If I may ask, why is Spout not compatible with Tekkit? Spout seems like it could be very useful to Tekkit server hosters, as they could then add more Spout-related mods that aren't in Tekkit without worrying about compatibility. Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but Spout seems to be really well structured, and (if a Tekkit/Spout merging is possible) that structure would greatly benefit finding the incompatibilities and potentially finding ways around them.

• Forum Administrators

I never said it wasn't compatible, just that its important information. We personally don't test or run with Spout at all, so we can't hope to try to troubleshoot someone that uses it as well as Tekkit.

My bad for the misunderstanding. I'm hosting a server for a few friends, and I recently found out about Spout/Spoutcraft, so I've recently started attempting to get Tekkit and Spout to work together. So far it hasn't gone well, but I haven't had time to try much, as I've been busy with college work lately. I'm not a programmer, but if I found a way to get Tekkit to install onto Spoutcraft and get Spout onto a Tekkit server, would that be helpful information?