[3.1.2]PeePCraft[PvE][22 slots][Greylist][LWC][ChopTree2][No ComputerCraft]

regularpeep

Minecraft Username: RaPidZzShadow

Tekkit Experience:i've played a bit, but i'm okay at building and always friendly play.

Ever been banned? No i've never been banned.

Why This server? my friend is playing on the server and said it was cool and that i should join

Additional Notes:

i'm a friendly player and active, so i've like a good server to play on.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Minecraft Username: SKGlish

Tekkit Experience: I have been playing for a long time now

Ever been banned? not even once

Why This server? I like smaller servers, I dont have to worry about being in a cramped area

Additional Notes: can't wait to join

Minecraft Username: multisolve99

Tekkit Experience: Around 1 year with tekkit

Ever been banned? Nope never.

Why This server? I need a server to play on 'cause my last one was shut down, and this one is looking promissing

Additional Notes: Exsperienced in most of the mods.

Minecraft Username:4ced_by_4

Tekkit Experience:about 4 months of tekkit under my belt

Ever been banned?:Once, defending my base from a guy, shot a mining lazer which blew up a neighbors house, unbanned 10 min later(at least im honest :P)

Why This server?: I believe this server is friendly and will be a good server to teach a few friends what i know

Additional Notes: Im willing to help with any additional problems on the server (if they're present)

Also, a friend gave me his through skype:

Minecraft Username:aledu

Tekkit Experience:i wouldnt say its very good but im a quick learner

Ever been banned?:no

Why This server?:because it seems fun to play

Additional Notes:im a good architect and a good builder

Minecraft Username: porter243

Tekkit Experience: Been playing about 1 year.

Ever been banned? nope

Why This server? i like small servers. makes it easier to make new friends

Additional Notes: Just got back from Boot Camp so im a little rusty lol

Minecraft Username:bounce17

Tekkit Experience:I am very familiarized with tekkit. Some things that I don't know, I would like to test

Ever been banned? Yes, once on COOLAEW's server. I called him out on what a bad owner he was. As long as admins don't steal and murder on this server, I won't do that.

Why This server? Small, I want to help it grow. I may donate even to help it.

Additional Notes: My friend is going to join .

Thanks for reading! I hope I can play!

Minecraft Username: daan2202

Tekkit Experience: 5 months (and a ton (30+) tutorials watched) good with most of the mods

Ever been banned? yes

Why This server? i like small server geus they have less lagg and (most of the times ) better community

Additional Notes: i will (almost) always be willing to help new people

Minecraft Username: Vettyman!

Tekkit Experience: I'm very good at building awesome design, but lacking the experience to build redstone stuff, that's where my friend Wesley did.

Ever been banned? I'm too awesome, jk, not one time

Why This server? My friend said you guys was a nice group of people to play with, so why not :)

Additional Notes: I'm a funny fucker, I promise.

Thank you for your time, and I will hope for the best!

Minecraft Username:bounce17

Tekkit Experience:I am very familiarized with tekkit. Some things that I don't know, I would like to test

Ever been banned? Yes, once on COOLAEW's server. I called him out on what a bad owner he was. As long as admins don't steal and murder on this server, I won't do that.

Why This server? Small, I want to help it grow. I may donate even to help it.

Additional Notes: My friend is going to join .

Thanks for reading! I hope I can play!

Hops is a good guy, Have fun.

Minecraft Username: fredehs

Tekkit Experience: I startet playing tekkit 7 months ago, and are playing reguarly

Ever been banned? No i have not

Why This server? I chose this server because it look like it's a good server, and it have EE wich is one of my favorites.

I would like to report Wesley and Antithrax. They keep stiking me and thoriail with lightning and it gets really annoying. I would also like to complain Nin is being an abusive and rule-breaking mod. He is being a douche bag and stole my friends stuff. DEMOTE NIN AND MAKE WES AND ANTI STOP THIS IS SO ANNOYING.

Minecraft Username: martinstatic

Tekkit Experience: I mostly know Redstone and is best with it but i do know abit of tekkit, but not too much, though, im more of an above average tekkit.

Ever been banned?

Yeah, Liddium a creative server, I was hosting a Walls PVP Server but i didn't invite the owner, which pissed him off and ive been banned ever since.

Why This server?

I got invited by some friends and found out about it too.

Additional Notes:

I love tinkering with Solar pannels and redstone's, My goal is to make a whole testing chamber to test item's! Another goal is getting Nanosaber and Mining laser.

Minecraft Username: ThineReverence

Tekkit Experience: I've had a few months of playing with friends under my belt. The mods that I'm best with are IndustrialCraft and Equivalent Exchange. The mysteries of Redpower and Railcraft are beyond me atm lol. I'm also fairly good at building (if I do say so myself).

Ever been banned? No. I don't grief and I follow the rules as much as I can.

Why this server? I'm looking for a place on the smaller side with a good community and a supportive staff; also one where I can perhaps learn some basic RedPower and/or Railcraft.

Additional Notes:

Unfortunately due to school I may not be able to play much over an hour or two during weekdays, but I will definitely try my best to get on consistently. Thanks :D

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to report Wesley and Antithrax. They keep stiking me and thoriail with lightning and it gets really annoying. I would also like to complain Nin is being an abusive and rule-breaking mod. He is being a douche bag and stole my friends stuff. DEMOTE NIN AND MAKE WES AND ANTI STOP THIS IS SO ANNOYING.

LMAO

On another note:

Soooooo....ever since minecraft was down a few days ago, I've not been able to get minecraft to load at all (it says Java stops working and freezes) except once.

I've checked internet settings, deleted cache and redownloaded files. Deleted cache, deleted the launcher, restarted the computer, and then redownloaded the launcher, redownloaded the files, and still. I also checked internet settings in Java, restarted with a few changes, and nothing. Java is 7 and I know there's a known problem with Java 7 but it's worked on here before.....:(

I just wanted to let you guys know I've not forgotten you....I just haven't been able to get on....I'm going to be making a bug ticket with tekkit people to see what they say....

Minecraft Username: spirata97

Tekkit experience: About 5 months.

Ever been banned?: nope... never.

why this server?: because my friend plays in this server and he said it was awesome and that I should apply.

Additional notes: I dont have any means to bother anyone, just help my friend and others

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons