[3.1.2]PeePCraft[PvE][22 slots][Greylist][LWC][ChopTree2][No ComputerCraft]

regularpeep

PeePCraft Tekkit Server

IP: 198.50.25.122

**Server Located in New Jersey, USA**

Note: This forum post will look all spiffy when I get some PS stuff done.

This server needs players who are of good nature and have experience in

tekkit. Everything here is new so don't try to do whatever you feel like

doing. The server will grow when the PeePCraft community decides to

grow the server.

Server Rules

1. No griefing, stealing, etc.

2. No swearing IF AND ONLY IF the user has a bad intent

3. Quarries must have a sign with player's name or it will be removed.

4. No IC2 loops

5. No banned items

6. No Using bugs and/or glitches for an unfair advantage

More In-Game

Mods Removed

ComputerCraft

Banned Items/Things

All explosives

Destruction Catalyst

Source Block Creation from rings

More will be added IF it becomes a problem

Plugins

Essentials

Group Manager

Recipe Manager

Mob Disguise

Vanish: No Packet

World Guard

World Edit

LogBlock

WorldBorder

ColorMe

More Will be added soon

This Server is a 24/7 server with an uptime of 99.99999%

Application to be a Citizen

Minecraft Username:

Tekkit Experience:

Ever been banned?

Why This server?

Additional Notes:

*Note: I might not reply but check if you can build. I will also check if the applicant has ever been banned.

***If anyone who applies knows how to manage a server, please write your experience and in what area specifically***

The server curently holds 22 players, but will grow when the community grows with dedication and by building. Womp.(Oct.29, 2012)

This is the current spawn(As of Nov.4, 2012):

2012-11-04_211620.png

Join and help make this place look amazing.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Minecraft Username:shyco321MC

Tekkit Experience:I am very familiarized with tekkit. Some things that I don't know, I would like to test

Ever been banned? Yes, once on COOLAEW's server. I called him out on what a bad owner he was. As long as admins don't steal and murder on this server, I won't do that.

Why This server? Small, I want to help it grow. I may donate even to help it.

Additional Notes: My friend is going to join (Zdude78). He is my best friend. Does he need to apply as well or can you whitelist him? (We will play daily)

Thanks for reading! I hope I can play!

PeePCraft Tekkit Server

IP: 198.50.25.122

Note: This forum post will look all spiffy when I get some PS stuff done.

This server needs players who are of good nature and have experience in

tekkit. Everything here is new so don't try to do whatever you feel like

doing. The server will grow when the PeePCraft community decides to

grow the server.

Server Rules

1. No griefing, stealing, etc.

2. No swearing IF AND ONLY IF the user has a bad intent

3. Quarries must have a sign with player's name or it will be removed.

4. No IC2 loops

5. No banned items

6. No Using bugs and/or glitches for an unfair advantage

More In-Game

Mods Removed

ComputerCraft

Banned Items/Things

All explosives

Destruction Catalyst

Source Block Creation from rings

More will be added IF it becomes a problem

Plugins

Essentials

Group Managerer

Recipe Manager

Mob Disguise

Vanish: No Packet

World Guard

World Edit

HawkEye

More Will be added soon

This Server is a 24/7 server with an uptime of 99.99999%

Application to be a Citizen

Minecraft Username:

Tekkit Experience:

Ever been banned?

Why This server?

Additional Notes:

*Note: I will check if the applicant has ever been banned.

The server is small, but will grow when the community grows with dedication

and by building. Womp.

This is the current spawn:

2012-10-06_145919.png

Join and help make this place look amazing.

Minecraft Username: mageebounce

Tekkit Experience Brand new

Even been banned: Nope

Why this server? well im looking for s small server and this looks perfect

Addittional Note: Hope i can join

Minecraft Username: Major_Creepist

Tekkit Experience: I've been playing for several months and I know my way

around most of the mods in the pack already.Some of the more obscure ones

still escape me though.

Ever been banned?: Not once.

Why This server?: I'm looking for a small, brand-new server that allows EE.

It's simply a habit of mine- I like to contribute to developing servers

instead of joining ones that have been in progress for several weeks. I like

to start from the beginning so I'm well known even when the server gets

popular (if it does.)

Additional Notes: Just wondering, why is Computercraft not allowed?

Minecraft Username: SecretPancake

Tekkit Experience: I've been playing for 6 months

Ever been banned? No I have not.

Why This server? I am looking for a small server for me and a friend to play on that hasn't disabled too many mods.

Additional Notes: Thanks for considering my application!

Minecraft Username: Syxell

Tekkit Experience: I've been playing for about 2 months, know most basic and intermediate machines and wiring and all that, but i know there are still many many things that I still do not know and would love to be playing with more experienced people who can help me through this journey.

Ever been banned? Never.

Why This server? I like new server so that I can contribute more instead of fully developed server that are completed. I also like small server which means it is not too crowded. Not too many mods have been disabled is also a plus has banning too many mods takes away the charm of tekkit.

Additional Notes: I will play daily and im just wondering, why no computercraft ? Since its one first server that i've seen that removes it, doesnt really matter to me though, still thanks for considering my application.

Minecraft Username:jayden19

Tekkit Experience:Have been playing for about three months, know basics in about every mod in the tekkit pack and know advanced in build craft, industrial craft and equivalent exchange.

Ever been banned? Never

Why This server? I prefer small servers because its never too crowded, plenty of space to build things, and easy to get to know everyone on the server

Additional Notes: not the most skilled builder but have been trying new things. thanks for considering my application

Minecraft Username: coldfire17

Tekkit Experience: I've been playing Technic/Tekkit for quite some time now. I generally play Technic, though I'm looking to give Tekkit a try! It seems like it will be a great deal of fun! I have been playing Minecraft since In-Dev so I know pretty much everything there is to know about it. I've ran servers of my own, played on servers, played SSP 'til the cows come home, and more.

Ever been banned?: Not that I'm aware of.

Why This server?: I am looking for a small, friendly community, that I can talk to and actually feel like I'm a part of it. I don't usually build inside of a town, though I love to chat with other players, no matter how far away they may be! I'm quite talkative and jovial, so watch out!

Additional Notes: Could ComputerCraft be added back in? If not immediately, possibly for a higher rank? I'm learning how to code Lua, so I would love to use Minecraft as practice! :)

Minecraft Username: Masteri_Mori

Tekkit Experience: A few months SSP, I know a lot of IC2, most of EE and BC, and a bit of RP2

Ever been banned? Nope

Why This server? I want a small, friendly, relatively new server which I can go on in my spare time, and doesn't ban every item

Additional Notes: I also have plans for something in the nether that can't be done on SSP, so this is why I'm looking for a good server. Thanks for considering me.

Minecraft Username:

Zheren

Tekkit Experience:

Roughly 6 month considering earlier versions. Spent a bit of time inbetween to get accustomed to snapshots after I took a break from Minecraft.

Ever been banned?

No, not very active on servers myself as of yet beside visiting creative server constructions.

Why This server?

I do not feel well in large crowds and prefer a tight knit communities where you acctualy get to know the persons you have fun with a bit better.

I like some friendly competition but could not join a server where people have no respect for what each other did build, hense I am looking for a pve server.

PeePCraft also seems to be a rather newly generated server and I would prefer to join a new server than an already rather established one.

Additional Notes:

I have a build of a somewhat larger nature in mind I would like to work on. Sadly being alone can sap the spirit out of one if you acctualy want to build it "by hand"

instead of using creative tools like McEdit. This is probably the main reason I am looking for a server. Also I feel its quite an enjoyment to be able to visit other

players constructions and get some inspiration for your own builds.

Furthermore I could offer access to a teamspeak server I am stil renting till the end of the year if people wished so.

Minecraft Username: Vlirose

Tekkit Exp: Just Started!

Ever Been Banned: Hell no

Why this server: I want to gain some experience playing tekkit and play with people and learn basics so I can appreciate how good tekkit is

P.S. Plz pick me

Minecraft Username: Lethalminerz Age:22 Tekkit Experience: A lot of white-listed servers i have played on i love just making things and helping out if needed. I have a wide range of machines that i can build and know. Ever been banned: i have been banned once but it was because i was nuked will in my own house so i got revenge on the other guy apparently the day they banned nukes. Why This server: i would like to be be on the server because it seem small and that there might be a lot of new people to meet and be come friends with. Additional Notes: I do like to make a lot of buildings in one area and some quarry's in the same area and i do record every now and then like play-thoughs and other things.

Minecraft Username: MikeS210

Tekkit Experience: I've had tekkit for about 8 or 9 months. I am experienced with IC2, buildcraft, and EE mostly.

Ever been banned? No, I haven't

Why This server? I am looking for a small, dedicated server that is located close to me. I am in Massachusetts so New Jersey is perfect. I also like the fact that not much is banned and puts more trust in the players. I like to be free to do what I want (as long as it follows t he rules of course).

Additional Notes: I'm an active, mature, helpful player

Minecraft Username: ninbrandon3

Tekkit Experience: About 6 monthes of Tekkit, good with RP, BC, IC2, but I'm mainly good at EE.

Ever been banned?: No.

Why This server?: It something small. All the others are too big and too populated to really do anything without someone else doing it.

Additional Notes: I'm willing to help anyone as much as I can.

Hidden

Minecraft Username: Saiek

Tekkit Experience: About a year

Ever been banned? Never

Why This server? Looking for new people to play with on a whitelisted server. I don't want my things getting stolen or griefed. It's a lot more fun to play with other people than single player.

Additional Notes: I use to run my own server Oakvale

Minecraft Username: Wesleyman97

Tekkit Experience: 6 months. EE2, IC2, Redpower2 and BC is the main mods i'm using, but I know my way around most of the mods.

Ever been banned? No.

Why This server? It's small server and I have never played on a server like this. It gets quite boring playing single player. It does not have so many slots so it's perfect.

Additional Notes: My english may not be so good. I will help anyone as much as I can.

Minecraft Username: Lady_Ceres

Tekkit Experience: A few months

Ever been banned? no

Why This server? Thought trying a little server might be nice

Additional Notes: Was curious if you were planning on adding any other plugins, like griefprotection or residence so that people can protect their homes?

Minecraft Username:passingassasin

Tekkit Experience:i have played tekkit for about 4 to 5 months and usualy work with RP and IC2

Ever been banned? yes this used to be my brothers account and he was a major greifer so i myself havent been banned but this account has been banned

Why This server? i wanted to step out of my single players to play with others and see what i can come up with

Additional Notes: i am very knowledgeable about RP and have made some pretty epic things and hope to make more on this server that is if i am allowed to build but again this account has been banned before and its understandable to be cautious but i asure you i am no greifer

Minecraft Username: wildestname

Tekkit Experience: i am very good with tekkit and have had about 2 years on it

Ever been banned? no

Why This server? because from what i have heard it is a very nice server and me and my friend were looking for a tekkit server to have a multiplayer experience with out griefing to be worried about. plus im a very humble friendly player so i think i would be a very good addition!

Additional Notes: my additional note is to ask you if it is ok if me and my friend do a youtube series that you can be in! (if you want of course) i hope i make it in thanks! :)

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons