Launcher won't connect to minecraft.net

Mr. Rememberance

Question

11 answers to this question

Actually it ended up that I had to run the program as an admin to allow access I guess but thanks for the help I appreciate it!

Didn't work... I could log in to minecraft.net just fine, but it says 'Can't connect to minecraft.net' and gives me the 'Play offline' option, and it says 'Oh noes! Our Tumblr feed is down!'

Didn't work... I could log in to minecraft.net just fine, but it says 'Can't connect to minecraft.net' and gives me the 'Play offline' option, and it says 'Oh noes! Our Tumblr feed is down!'

I've even (Gasp!) tried a cracked client! Normal Minecraft runs fine, but Tekkit won't ._.

i have a problem and i dont know how to post a question whenever i run the exe. it says downloading launchers 0/3 then it gets to 3/3 and a window pops up saying error unable to conect to se... ive tried everything i have minecraft the latest java and its not my firewall whats going on

i have a problem and i dont know how to post a question whenever i run the exe. it says downloading launchers 0/3 then it gets to 3/3 and a window pops up saying error unable to conect to se... ive tried everything i have minecraft the latest java and its not my firewall whats going on

iumhp.png

:bang: