Frame tunnel bore chunk loading issue

I built a tunnel bore with rp2 frames in my world but I can't seem to get it to stay loaded while i'm away from it. I've tried one to several teleport tethers and world anchors on the machine and it still unloads when I leave the area and then restarts when I get back. Any suggestions?

Teleport tethers should work, but you have to be careful to have one in the VERY FRONT of your machine, otherwise at some point, the first row of blocks of your machine will be in a different chunk that isnt loaded.

You also need one at the VERY BACK of your machine, otherwise when the one in the front moves into a new chunk, the back of the machine will be unloaded.

And if your machine is more than 16 blocks long or moves sideways at all, youll need additional ones.

So yeah, tethers should work, but are a bit more complicated than an anchor cart, which will also work.

The chunks loaded by a teleport tether are static, and do not update until it's broken and replaced. The loaded chunk indicator is focused on the blocks, and not on the actual loaded chunks. This is from my personal experience. theporlo's advice is correct, as the world anchor cart updates the loaded chunks as it moves.