Tectonicus for tekkit 2.1?

I was wondering if anyone has made or is willing to make a config file for Tectonicus to render a tekkit 2.1 map Much thanks in advance

There's a sticky for Dynmap. I know that's not what you asked for, but just pointing it out just in cause you didn't see it. I've never used Tectonicus or I would help.

I havent used dynamap in awhile i apprediate its light load on system and its simple interface activly showing changes of players postion and building changes and find it a great plugin to use however i am currently trying to imploment tectonicus as i appreciate the depth of detail it shows in its render and uses google maps. i thank you for your reply maby ill be able to use the config settings from dynamap to help me find the id's i need to write the config. anyone else who is willing to join in any help would be appreciated lol

I went looking for mapping tools that would work with tekkit a while back and looked into techtonicus. the problem with it was that while you could specify a block id and meta data combo, apparently redpower uses damage state or some other thing to determine what a block is. from what I could gather, no one had gotten it to work when I checked.

I liked the output of it as well, but just could not make it work. dynmap looks pretty nice as well though if you use the HD template. I will warn you that it does not handle redpower miniblocks correctly and they just show up as cobblestone. that's my only complaint though and it's minor.

• 3 weeks later...