Launcher Wont Launch

Idontlikespam

Question

Launcher Version: 1.0.1.3 (Technic SSP)

Operating System: Windows Vista

Java Version: Java x32

Antivirus Program: none

Description of Problem:

every time i try to launch minecraft through technic launcher it gets stuck after me logging in when loading minecraft.jar. it stops at a different percent every time.

Error Messages:

% download failed

Error Log:

• Answers 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Troubleshoot:

Make sure your anti-virus and firewalls are disabled while trying to connect to minecraft.net (while logging in, connecting to a server)

Uninstall Java, then delete your .techniclauncher folder.

Restart your computer (it's not required, but it never hurts to give it a break, and it completely deletes the files)

Reinstall the correct version of Java for your computer (ensure the bit type matches)

Redownload the Launcher.

Try to run the .exe, if this does not work, look in your .techniclauncher folder, make sure you have a .jar file in there.

Jorcer will come around and tell you this:

If you do not, and the .exe doesn't work, do this:

I am getting a “Technic Launcher has Stopped Working Error”!

If your launcher is encountering this error, a solution is to download the .jar file from http://www.technicpack.net/download/ (pick the third from the left (Linux/Jar)). If you are using Internet Explorer you will also need to change the file extension (the ending of the file) to .jar instead of .zip. Once you’ve done that, all you need to do is double-click on the file to run the launcher.

i allready did that when the launcher wouldn't open at all. the launcher now opens so it worked but the launcher still doesn't launch minecraft technic.

Uninstall the launcher.

Disable Antivirus

Download the Launcher

Try that one more time