[3.1.2] Verve [PvE][20 Slots][Whitelist] The 24/7 Vanilla Tekkit server you have been waiting for...

Frequenter

Your In Game Name: zboyea

Your Age: 27

How often are you planning on playing: weekends and when I can during the week

For experienced players, the structure you are most proud of building: 1:1 scale Todai-ji Temple from Nara, Japan, made entirely from wood and wool blocks on a smp vanilla server.

For new players, what are you hoping to achieve on Verve:

For everyone, why do you think Verve is the server for you: would like to play on a tekkit server that has other people around on it than just myself.

Additional Comments: been playing with tekkit for several months and decent with most mods except computercraft

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your In Game Name: Chaos_TeamAS

Your Age: 18 years old

How often are you planning on playing: On evening and weekends.

For experienced players, the structure you are most proud of building: I really like to build medieval looking building, and adapt them the way of tekkit.

For new players, what are you hoping to achieve on Verve: Being able to build a nice medieval village and put tekkit stuff in it.

For everyone, why do you think Verve is the server for you: I picked it because I though you were well prepare and a good-looking community.

Additional Comments: I had goosebumps by looking at the pictures.

Your In Game Name: Possiden7

Your Age: 14

How often are you planning on playing: Every day i can.

For experienced players, the structure you are most proud of building: On another server i built a successful auto-crafting armor assembly line.

For new players, what are you hoping to achieve on Verve: A nice tekkit experience with no pvp and no griefing of my projects.

For everyone, why do you think Verve is the server for you: It has everything i want in a server and more. I am mostly a science guy but im looking to get into EE.

Additional Comments: i would gladly appreciate you accepting me.

Your In Game Name: artur20010125

Your Age: 12

How often are you planning on playing: around 2-3 hours a day (or an hour)

For experienced players, the structure you are most proud of building: I like all my builds, but My most famous one was my chinese fort and my big mine O' epicness

For new players, what are you hoping to achieve on Verve: Build the biggest Nuke clear reactor (and solar panel) industry and a big mansion.

For everyone, why do you think Verve is the server for you: I like Non-PVP servers and friendly community servers

Additional Comments: I most play with you :D

Your In Game Name: whohaw15

Your Age: 25

How often are you planning on playing: atleast a few hours a week but who knows with school

For experienced players, the structure you are most proud of building: an intricate sorting system. most of the epic builds i start on have gotten reset.

For new players, what are you hoping to achieve on Verve: joining a new tekkit server to play on and have fun

For everyone, why do you think Verve is the server for you: your way of setting up the server i agree with

Additional Comments: looking forward to playing with everyone

• 4 months later...

Your In Game Name: Jghaugland

Your Age: 13

How often are you planning on playing: The other server I frequent, Lemon World has a corrupt map file, so I will be able to play until the map file is fixed, and after that I will balance the two servers equally seeing as though I have no real social life, (I have friends, we just don't meet together frequently) I will be able to play often.

The structure you are most proud of building: I have built several structures that I am proud of building. Although, my favorite one is a small, efficient starter house.

Why do you think Verve is the server for you: Lemon World is great and I love it, but I think I need another server to play on, you know? Like I have projects that I work on regularly over there, but I kind of want to start fresh and do other mods. On Lemon World, I have been doing tons of EE, but I want to do ComputerCraft or Redpower, or BuildCraft.

Additional Comments: I know, I am 13 years old, but I would like to play on this server because I have been told that I'm a down to earth, likable person. I also have been told that I am intelligent. Just sayin'. Don't mean to sound narcissistic. Please consider my application.

Your In Game Name: Jghaugland

Your Age: 13

How often are you planning on playing: The other server I frequent, Lemon World has a corrupt map file, so I will be able to play until the map file is fixed, and after that I will balance the two servers equally seeing as though I have no real social life, (I have friends, we just don't meet together frequently) I will be able to play often.

The structure you are most proud of building: I have built several structures that I am proud of building. Although, my favorite one is a small, efficient starter house.

Why do you think Verve is the server for you: Lemon World is great and I love it, but I think I need another server to play on, you know? Like I have projects that I work on regularly over there, but I kind of want to start fresh and do other mods. On Lemon World, I have been doing tons of EE, but I want to do ComputerCraft or Redpower, or BuildCraft.

Additional Comments: I know, I am 13 years old, but I would like to play on this server because I have been told that I'm a down to earth, likable person. I also have been told that I am intelligent. Just sayin'. Don't mean to sound narcissistic. Please consider my application.

My in game name bubs597

age 16

how often do i plan on playing: all the time i can (that would be a lot of the time)

building im most proud of: many although i built a nice volcano base that im proud of

Why i think i would enjoy the server: i like that it is pve not pvp and i also like that not a lot is banned im a self sufficient player and i prefer solitude but dont mind helping other players (once i have enough materials of my own)

thank you!

• 2 weeks later...

Your In Game Name: bob12359

Your Age: 16

How often are you planning on playing: a few hours a day on weekends, Monday - Friday can vary depending on sports practice, homework and work

For experienced players, the structure you are most proud of building: I am moderately experienced with tekkit, the structure I am most proud of building on tekkit would be a fully automated cake factory without the aid of other players or YouTube/Google how to make certain aspects of the factory.

For new players, what are you hoping to achieve on Verve: Once again, I am only moderately experienced so you could look at me as still being a semi-new player, I would like to focus on learning more about rail craft and RP2 mod and being able to use it to make better, bigger, and more efficient structures to preform various tasks in the tekkit world

For everyone, why do you think Verve is the server for you: To start, it is a white listed server so that aspect alone pretenses it as a very professional server, which in my opinion, shows a mature community and a strong administration which is something I like in servers. Also I love Vanilla tekkit which is another reason I think this would be a good server for me.

Additional Comments: Because I am under 18 I hope you can see me as mature enough to join this server and thank you for taking the time to consider my application.

Your In Game Name: Seion86

Your Age: [27]

How often are you planning on playing: [2 - 4 hours a nite]

For experienced players, the structure you are most proud of building: [A underwater base on non-modded minecraft. Also a Ender Farm that was really efficient. ]

For new players, what are you hoping to achieve on Verve: [To gain some new friends and hopefully add value to a nice healthy community.]

For everyone, why do you think Verve is the server for you: [ From the post that was posted, it looks like a community that I would like to be apart of.]

Additional Comments: [ Look forward to playing on the server. ]

Your In Game Name:facahelolo8sjhl

Your Age:15

How often are you planning on playing:1to 4 hours maybe

For experienced players, the structure you are most proud of building:houses with tekkit stuff pretty good mansions and that is it

For new players, what are you hoping to achieve on Verve: to learn more about tekkit

For everyone, why do you think Verve is the server for you:because im looking for a good tekkit server

Additional Comments: ive got no more wings to say

Your In Game Name: CrimsonHaydenX

Your Age:16

How often are you planning on playing: most days after work until school starts again then on the weekends and sometimes during the week

For experienced players, the structure you are most proud of building: a giant zombie pigman with glowing sword

For new players, what are you hoping to achieve on Verve: to understand tekkit better

For everyone, why do you think Verve is the server for you: cause in a normal server with no whitelist theres the chance of getting robbed, killed, greifed, ext. i just wish for a server where you help your neighbor instead of hide from them

Additional Comments: i'm not the greatest when it comes to industrial craft, build craft, red power, ext. i've honestly not played tekkit for very long (maybe 8 months at the most) but non the less from the posts, this looks like "The server i have been waiting for" can't wait to join

How often are you planning on playing: most days after work until school starts again then on the weekends and sometimes during the week

For experienced players, the structure you are most proud of building: a giant zombie pigman with glowing sword

For new players, what are you hoping to achieve on Verve: to understand tekkit better

For everyone, why do you think Verve is the server for you: cause in a normal server with no whitelist theres the chance of getting robbed, killed, greifed, ext. i just wish for a server where you help your neighbor instead of hide from them

Additional Comments: i'm not the greatest when it comes to industrial craft, build craft, red power, ext. i've honestly not played tekkit for very long (maybe 8 months at the most) but non the less from the posts, this looks like "The server i have been waiting for" can't wait to join

srry for posting twice it gave me a error and clicked post again

srry for posting twice it gave me a error and clicked post again

Your In Game Name: bennett98665

Your Age:27

How often are you planning on playing: 4 to 5 days a week

For experienced players, the structure you are most proud of building: A full Castle with all the bells and whistles. As well as all the machine's and my own sorting machine, (which is lag heavy and will be fine not to use.)

For new players, what are you hoping to achieve on Verve: I want some cool friends online to do some TS or Vent and maybe make some video's down the road Like Sjin and LividCoffee

For everyone, why do you think Verve is the server for you: It is stable, I looks very cool and I like the rules in place as well as not trying to restrict your players to land plots and a eco system.

Additional Comments:I used to run my own server with 7 really good friends and we had a blast, I want that again.

Hello! I am really excited to join this server. (Only if you allow me.)

My IGN is sonic7125

My age is 11 (Trust me, I am mature.)

With my experienced experience, I plan on playing whenever I have the time. It will not be a steady schedule.

My main two goals in this server, is to make a mass fabricator that produces 64 UU every 10 seconds! My second goal is to make a efficient HV solar array factory!

I am hoping that I will really like this server, because the owner seems friendly (Through the applications), and also the server banned list! I really like the PVP thing. I can build a giant PVP arena, and other people can fight! (If they enter, they are in. I will have signs to warn them.)

Something else I would like to say, is that I am a black belt in karate! Also, if I get high up in the staff list, I will host a parteh!

I really hope that you accept this application. -sonic7125

• 2 weeks later...

Your In Game Name: I6IGhostI9I

Your Age: 23

How often are you planning on playing: Around 4+ hours a day pretty much everyday

For experienced players, the structure you are most proud of building: I really haven't built any impressive buildings. I've only been playing for around 6 or 7 months.

For new players, what are you hoping to achieve on Verve: If i am able to join i am planning on making a geothermal powerplant for all the users to use. Once i build that that would be the structure i am most proud of building.

For everyone, why do you think Verve is the server for you: I am looking to make new friends and i hope you all are in need of a friend that is nice and recpectful.

Additional Comments: I would love to join. You won't regret it if you let me.

Your In Game Name: marineraider777

Your Age: 18

For experienced players, the structure you are most proud of building: i built a full marble house and on top of it there was a store that me and my friends made that people could use aka trade-o-matts

For new players, what are you hoping to achieve on Verve:

For everyone, why do you think Verve is the server for you: The freedom honestly at first when i saw the ranks i got hesitant but when i read about them and they don't limit you on anything i was very pleased

Additional Comments: I'm just looking for a server to build stuff and interact with people and hopefullt rebuild my house with the store and maybe be merchant if i can be in this server great if i cant then its cool at least i tried

IGN: pokemonprime

How often do you plan on playing?: A ton on the weekends and some in the evening on weekdays

For Experienced Players,the structure you are most proud of?: Haven't built much.I usually let the person I team with build,but if I put my mind to it I could build something like Blackrock Stronghold (Tekkit Rebirth Series)

For New Players, what do you hope to do?: Probably do the something like what Rythian and Zoey did (aka a mix of science and magic)

For Everyone why do you think this is the server for you?: I really like playing Tekkit multiplayer, but I always hate the restrictions, like no condensers,no relays,no collectors,EE banned,no Gem Armor,blah blah.I mean whats the point of being an QuantumMage if you can't use your fun tools of destruct- I mean magic.

Additional Comments: I want to join!!! :P

Your In Game Name:Matteo14320

Your Age:15

How often are you planning on playing: many time

For experienced players, the structure you are most proud of building: Generator of Red Matter!!!

For new players, what are you hoping to achieve on Verve: I want to build every farm of every material with importance

For everyone, why do you think Verve is the server for you: because it has few banned items

Additional Comments: I want to join this server!

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons