[3.1.2] Verve [PvE][20 Slots][Whitelist] The 24/7 Vanilla Tekkit server you have been waiting for...

Frequenter

Your In Game Name: Izanagi1

Your Age: 18

How often are you planning on playing: About 1-2 hours a day, maybe a bit more occasionally

For experienced players, the structure you are most proud of building: I planned out and built an automated high-voltege solar-array factory from scratch. Furthermore, I did some pretty neat things with Forcefields

For new players, what are you hoping to achieve on Verve: Just having fun and doing amazing stuff

For everyone, why do you think Verve is the server for you: I really apreciate the great support for players(by running PvP-arenas, implementing a teleport-network, etc...) and hope for an amazing time on the server

Additional Comments: It'll be Legen -wait for it- dary!

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your In Game Name: Hazee

How often are you planning on playing: I'll more than likely be on a few hours a day.

For experienced players, the structure you are most proud of building: Off the top of my head I can only think of my most recent build, which was a Medieval castle using stone brick, cobble, and netherbrick. That turned out pretty nicely.

For new players, what are you hoping to achieve on Verve: I'm not new, but I'm hoping to join a decent sized, project and fun oriented community to spend time with.

For everyone, why do you think Verve is the server for you: This looks like just the right size for me, I'd like to be able to interact with a lot of different people and work with a tight group to build all kinds of neat-O things and this seems like the place to do it. Plus I really like that you haven't banned any blocks, that's kind of annoying when servers have stuff like that. :/

Additional Comments: I'm good with my hands ;o

Your In Game Name: miguelbm

How often are you planning on playing: a few hours almost every day

For experienced players, the structure you are most proud of building: Probably a very complete sorting mechanism for my warehouse, or a remote controlled drawbridge made with Redpower 2 frames.

For new players, what are you hoping to achieve on Verve: I'm not new, but I plan on experimenting with some of the mods I have used the least, like Railcraft.

For everyone, why do you think Verve is the server for you: I like the freedom there seems to be, and I think Verve has all the right ingredients for a very creative community.

Additional Comments: I have not had the time to play Tekkit for the past few months, I've missed it sooooo much. It's just the best. See you on the server!

Your In Game Name: Joseja

How often are you planning on playing: a few hours a day

For experienced players, the structure you are most proud of building: a very big underground base with lots of automatized devices

For new players, what are you hoping to achieve on Verve: I would love to start experimenting with RedPower & ComputerCraft

For everyone, why do you think Verve is the server for you: It matches my type of player and it has all the mods I am most comfortable with.

Additional Comments: I am joining with some friends, so we all hope this is a great server where we can have lots of fun!

Your In Game Name: CedricAnne97

Your Age: 16

How often are you planning on playing: About every day

For experienced players, the structure you are most proud of building: I'm not very good at building, but I do have a little experience with computercraft and I recently built an automated farm with it.

For new players, what are you hoping to achieve on Verve: I just want to have some fun, that's why I'm looking for a good whitelist server, where you don't get griefed every 12 seconds

For everyone, why do you think Verve is the server for you: See the question above...
:P

Additional Comments: I know a little about CC and I like to make farms
:P

My application

Your in game name:santos727

Your age:24

How often are you playing: about 4-6 hours a day weekdays, and about 6-9 hours weekends.

For experienced players: I have had tekkit for a very long time, my favorite build was a power facility i built out of water mills and it generated more electricity than 30 high voltage solar arrays, it worked day and night and didnt use up any reasouces than u start out with.

For new players: i am not new.

For everyone why do you think Verve is the server for you: I love vanilla servers and the freedom of doing whatever i want to do. I do not like it when servers are full of griefers. and i want a server that has a high maturity level with not much profanity.

Additional Comments: I cant wait to be accepted and have fun on this server .

Your In Game Name: vanillapaste69

Your Age:17

How often are you planning on playing:at least an hour a day (6 or 7 on weekends)

For experienced players, the structure you are most proud of building:a multiple floor solar panel factory capable of producing 1 hv solar every ten min.

For everyone, why do you think Verve is the server for you: because it looks like a good server to build on and experiement and the rules remind me of my old server (aatucraft)

Additional Comments: i believe that i can contribute to this server with my tekkit experience and knowledge. As far as my age goes, i work 20-30 hours a week and have a 4.3 grade point average. i have played on other age restrictive servers before and have never had a problem

Your In Game Name:
Redcapevyvy

Your Age:

How often are you planning on playing:
Over 5-6 hours a day.

For experienced players, the structure you are most proud of building:
Overall I prefer building with redpower, I'm pretty good with 6axis frame machines with FORTH control and generally making stuff out of microblocks.
:)

For everyone, why do you think Verve is the server for you:
Well, i'd really like to start playing on an active whitelist server with a lasting community of friendly players. I've been on a few open tekkit servers before but as you'd expect, they don't always last for long.

Your In Game Name: Shinchandan

Your Age:14

How often are you planning on playing: About 3 hours a day

For experienced players, the structure you are most proud of building:i built a wooden battleship

For new players, what are you hoping to achieve on Verve:

For everyone, why do you think Verve is the server for you: I want a server that is offering all areas of Tekkit rather than limits.

Additional Comments: would you be able to whitelist Sam1411 aswell, he would apply but he is too dumb :)

Your In Game Name: xxxnizzaxxx

Your Age: 33

How often are you planning on playing: 2 or 3 times a week minimum for 5 hours or so at a time

For experienced players, the structure you are most proud of building: A very large underground geo generator outputting 1.5k EU/t and a sorting tower sitting on tip of it.

For everyone, why do you think Verve is the server for you: I'm looking for somewhere to relax and build, without worrying that what I'm building is going to be griefed or as i've experienced way too many times now, the server gets closed :(. I'm after a server to call home

Your In Game Name: Massdragon

Your Age: 13

How often are you planning on playing: A few hours almost everyday usually 1-2 sometimes on weekends 3-6.

For expierienced players, the structure you are most proud of building: On my old server that has since been closed down, I made an Island paradise that housed a secret military base underneath, it had a force field and jacussies and i am very proud of it.

For new players, what are you hoping to achieve on Verve: I have been looking for a small community tekkit server ever since my last server, mentioned above, was closed. I love tekkit but nearly every server i join gets Greifed! I am hoping that a whitelist server will stop this.

Additional comments: I always enjoy, after getting set up, to help all the new players get started. I also aknowledge that i am not the age specified but i am very mature and work well with any age.

Your In Game Name: Shadow29live

Your Age: 17 (Turning 18)

How often are you planning on playing: I plan on playing as much as I can. Which could be 10+hours some days. And if work load hits hard could drop to around two (hopefully not)

For experienced players, the structure you are most proud of building: I'm still learning Tekkit so not really great but I was proud of my compact quarry powered by a combustion engine which had pumped water/oil to it from the near by lakes

For new players, what are you hoping to achieve on Verve: I would like to learn. I have never been on a tekkit server before, Well not one that had nuke holes everywhere. I wish to build something the server and everyone will enjoy and use.

For everyone, why do you think Verve is the server for you: I think Verve is the server for me because everything is allowed with a reason, the age limit is great as I have come across 10 year olds on normal servers thinking they know everything and can't even spell or build an obsidian portal. Like so many other players I'm sick of worrying that I'm going to sign in and someone has TNT'ed my house to pieces.

Additional Comments: Always willing to learn, I will ask about everything I do (Might be a downside but is so much better that touching something off limits or building something I shouldn't)

Your In Game Name: xMrCreeperFace

Your Age:15

How often are you planning on playing: Almost everyday

For experienced players, the structure you are most proud of building:

For new players, what are you hoping to achieve on Verve: To come a bit further, than just 5 solar panels, a macerator, bat box, electric furnace, and a generator.

For everyone, why do you think Verve is the server for you: I love the freedom, usually, im only on singleplayer tekkit, because in multiplayer, there are always some things banned, and usually, thats EE, but without EE, it isnt tekkit.

Additional Comments: I know you're probably thinking like, oh, he's 15, probably another of those griefers, but im not. I love to go on MP servers, for the community it has, so i can chat a bit with people, and ask questions if i dont understand something.

My application

Your in game name: DanielPwned

Your age: 19 Years Old

How often are you playing: 4 or so hours a day. On my days off work I can literally play it from when I wake to late night, because it's so damn addictive! When I start a task I find it very difficult to stop..!

For experienced players: I'm more of a build-man than tech-head, though I am an all rounder really. I've read over a lot of the other applications and so many people are talking about these exceptionally fancy self-sustained builds etc, but I take so much pride in the design, structure and look of my builds. The detail is in the tiny half blocks, or covers up the wall to give it a better effect. Anything that makes you second look and say, "Wow that's pretty awesome." Whilst I do enjoy the technical side, my pride and joy is in what you see. Whilst I enjoy building almost anything, since the Yogscast Tekkit Series I have tried to steer clear of factories. I feel it's getting very samey. I haven't taken photos of any of my past builds, except what I'm working on right now. This took me about 3 hours after I had all the resources, it isn't finished yet so please bare in mind!

For new players: N/A

For everyone why do you think Verve is the server for you: I need something that does what it says on the tin. I just want to be able to relax and not have to worry that everything I'm working so hard on isn't going to be gone when I next log on. I've been griefed one too many times nowadays. Another reason is that I believe everything should be fair. In my current server, some of the admins began throwing around dark matter to players. I'm not interested in this myself, but it's not fair that other players get handouts. The fun is in doing everything yourself, and this was taken away.

Additional Comments: I've been looking through the other applications - especially the accepted ones - and can see you have a very good community built up already. I really hope I can become a part of this and look forward to showing you what I can achieve.

Your In Game Name: CinderTheCat

Your Age: I am 12, turning 13 on the 10th

How often are you planning on playing: I'm planning on playing at least for an hour or two per day.

For experienced players, the structure you are most proud of building: I'm proud of building a Survival Games map that was submitted and is now used by a friend's SG server.

For new players, what are you hoping to achieve on Verve: I'm not new ouo

For everyone, why do you think Verve is the server for you: I think the server looks really cool and I hope to be able to join. I'd like to be able to interact with mature people because i'm constantly aggrivated by my peers which are generally a lot more noob-ish than me at my age.

Additional Comments: I hope I can be accepted regardless of my age-- I occasionally (and I mean OCCASIONALLY, like, as if a reactor were to explode under my house were I to fail at being able to make one and normally i dont bother with them so) have a fit over something that is worth having a fit over (like that example lol) and otherwise i'm rather chill. I'm a little quiet so I won't be constantly screaming into chat and I also have SAD so.. heh. Anyway, i'm different than most kids my age. I know the whole all-around concept of the things you learn when you're say.. 16, so i'm good about all that. Most people guess my age a lot higher unless I say otherwise or voicechat with them c: (After having a server I put a lot of time into shut down, hopefully this server can be called home. I'm trying out a second server to see about it [it's nice aswell, but the layout of and effort into the OP of this one deeply impressed me,] but this one seems like it may be my choice.

• 2 weeks later...

My in game name: elMexicano10

My age:19

I'm sort of a new player: I haven't really build something big to be proud of but I hot that will change in your server.

For everyone: it has few banned blocks, not like in other servers that have a big list of them. the server looks great in the pictures.

Additional comment: ill be on like 2-4 days a week for a few hours. I won't be a bother I will rarely ask for help or items.

Your In Game Name: HappY_PeppY

Your Age: 19

How often are you planning on playing: every evening 4-5 hours

For experienced players, the structure you are most proud of building: self built high tech house with automatic light control and wireless network

For new players, what are you hoping to achieve on Verve: build my own energy network with a nuclear reactor and earn lots of diamonds. build great buildings and play with some friendly people

For everyone, why do you think Verve is the server for you: i love to play tekkit and i'm sick of playing alone so i want to play online with some nice people! it has a good ban-list.

Additional Comments: i really want to get accepted because this is the best server for tekkit out there and i want to play online!

I'm applying one more player account for my friend:

Your In Game Name: dave_pilot

Your Age: 20

How often are you planning on playing: every day as long as i can! i'll play about 6 hours a day.

For experienced players, the structure you are most proud of building: a nuclear reactor controlled by a computer, a house controlled by a computercraft computer, empire state building with a elevator system

For new players, what are you hoping to achieve on Verve: play together with some nice people, offer electricity to everyone, build some gigantic buildings

For everyone, why do you think Verve is the server for you: it is the best tekkit server i can find out there because the ban list is good, the community seems to be friendly, the screenshots look really nice

Additional Comments: please accept me because this server is fantastic! i want to play on it every day!

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons