[3.1.2] Verve [PvE][20 Slots][Whitelist] The 24/7 Vanilla Tekkit server you have been waiting for...

Frequenter

Your In Game Name: Thelehpwnage

Your Age: 14. Yes, I am not 18+ as you originally intended. But I can't let this one go without a fight. This looks like the perfect tekkit server for me. I am mature, I do not pester people. Pestering others is annoying and disruptive to the server and it's players.

How often are you planning on playing: If I'm able to be whitelisted, quite often. I can get on weekdays from 4 PM to 10 PM. (EST) And weekends possibly even longer.

For experienced players, the structure you are most proud of building: I built an amazing underground base on the one server I played on, which had multiple factories. (Solar, electronic circuits, UU-Matter, the works.

For new players, what are you hoping to achieve on Verve: I'm not exactly new to tekkit. I have a lot of time stamped into this game. I would like to attempt to get a functional Nuclear reactor. (I've never really did it before.) And I would like to build an amazing base, hopefully. I'd also enjoy getting some factories running. That's one of my favorite things to do.

For everyone, why do you think Verve is the server for you: It's the perfect server for me. Why? Well, first of all... It's legit. That is so hard to find in any server now. Another reason would be is that, well, I have a very good feeling that this server's community is amazing, to be honest. Just as the title of this thread says: Vanilla tekkit server you have been waiting for.

Additional Comments: I'm a bit worried. This server looks astonishing. What worries me is my age; I know I'm not 18 and all, but I would greatly consider myself a mature player. I would love to be a part of your community, and I hope you accept me.

-Thelehpwnage

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your In Game Name: Arne1066

Your Age: i don't think maturity is determined by age, i'm mature enough but i am 16 years old

How often are you planning on playing: It depends on my schedule, probably about 1h a day

For experienced players, the structure you are most proud of building: A castle, a legit build

For new players, what are you hoping to achieve on Verve: To have fun until the next tekkit modpack comes

For everyone, why do you think Verve is the server for you: It seems a good idea to start on a small community with lots of new and expirienced people to meet and get help from.

Additional Comments: I'm an expirienced builder, if you need something built, I'm the one you can ask for.

• 1 month later...

Your In Game Name: Saddels72
Your Age: 17 (turning 18 in 3 weeks if that's ok)
How often are you planning on playing: probably 3/4 times a week
For experienced players, the structure you are most proud of building: i made a triple helix of water lava and air (so you could use it as a spiral staircase) up to a floating island (+ house)
For new players, what are you hoping to achieve on Verve: be able to build impressive structures with a community that appreciates them rather than trying to grief them, also to see what other people can build and to help people to learn the modpack if they need it :D
For everyone, why do you think Verve is the server for you: I want a server where grief prevention shouldn't even be necessary, and everyone is happy to help people out.
Additional Comments: I have been playign tekkit for about 2 years on and off and know most of the modpacks but i'm still a little iffy with redpower.

• 4 weeks later...

Your In Game Name: TheCreeperMan990
Your Age: 14
How often are you planning on playing: I will probably play anywhere from seven to three days of the week, depending on how busy I am in real life.
For experienced players, the structure you are most proud of building: I once built a force field protected dome underwater which housed a UU matter factory, nuclear reactor, and work area with all essential equipment among other things (I know, not huge, but something at least).
For new players, what are you hoping to achieve on Verve: I hope to build some free food machines on this server. I began making prototypes on EterniaCraft (see below), but the server closed before I could perfect and mass produce them.
For everyone, why do you think Verve is the server for you: I have searched long and hard for a server with few banned items, great community and rules, and a whitelist.
Additional Comments:
I briefly found my "ideal server" in the form of EterniaCraft, but it went offline some time ago. I then created my own server, but it eventually became uninhabited, so I deleted it. I hope to start anew on this server.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons