[3.1.2] Verve [PvE][20 Slots][Whitelist] The 24/7 Vanilla Tekkit server you have been waiting for...

Frequenter

Your In Game Name: iSlayzz

Your Age: 18

How often are you planning on playing: 2-3 Hours a day

For experienced players, the structure you are most proud of building: I once built a humongous castle with uber detail and i think it was 200x250

For new players, what are you hoping to achieve on Verve:

For everyone, why do you think Verve is the server for you: It seems extremely organized and well thought out. It also seems like a place where everyone can have fun.

Additional Comments: I wish to say that if help is ever needed for coding, staffing, or just plain anything I'f be glad to help for a have quite a bit of experience under my belt.

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your In Game Name: TheLinky

Your Age:18

How often are you planning on playing: A couple of hours a day most likely

For experienced players, the structure you are most proud of building:

For new players, what are you hoping to achieve on Verve: Building a factory. Kind of a blanket term, I know, but really looking to learn more about Tekkit and get better at it

For everyone, why do you think Verve is the server for you: Looks like a very mature and well done server. I'm a very vanilla player, and I like that there's not a lot of pluggins

Additional Comments:

Your In Game Name: emanuelw

Your Age: 23

For experienced players, the structure you are most proud of building: I once on a random server

played with some friends and builded an gigantic goodlooking castle with working doors, also alot of traps just for the fun and it had 102 rooms
:P
I'm sure i builded alot more but nothing that come in mind.

For new players, what are you hoping to achieve on Verve: I hope to meet some friendly ppl and see the amazing world i heard about and the suvival experience.

For everyone, why do you think Verve is the server for you: The community
:D

Additional Comments: So do i i guess :?

Thanks. for taking your time! Hope you accept me <:

I'm going to play as often as i can
:P
3 hours or more per day .

Your In Game Name:Boris_rag

Your Age:19

How often are you planning on playing:3-4 hours a day

For experienced players, the structure you are most proud of building:Its not the most presteigeous accomplishment, but it is my proudest. I once made a very elaborate automatic farm with redpower, and i am also very god with interior design and towers.

For new players, what are you hoping to achieve on Verve: I want to become a master tekkiteer and learn everything there is to learn about tekkit.

For everyone, why do you think Verve is the server for you: I want a dedicated server where i dont have to worry about lag or greifing or mods removed that take away all the fun

Additional Comments: Together, we will rule the galaxy as father and son!

Your In Game Name: edsauril

Your Age: 20

How often are you planning on playing: Several days out of the week

For experienced players, the structure you are most proud of building: My girlfriend and I built a massive epic castle in Vanilla minecraft, pretty much my ultimate creation, featuring outside decorative trim, exterior/interior gardens, and a large lighthouse.

For new players, what are you hoping to achieve on Verve: I want to learn more about tekkik, Ive been messing with the modpack for a while now, and want to experience it in a community

For everyone, why do you think Verve is the server for you: This seems like a server run by normal straightforward people, not excessive rules, no regulation, a true minecraft experience.

Your In Game Name: Torpoon

Your Age: 21

How often are you planning on playing: As often as my time allows

For experienced players, the structure you are most proud of building: A decently accurate scale model of the Kumamoto Castle

For new players, what are you hoping to achieve on Verve: Join a good community and find a good server to play on.

For everyone, why do you think Verve is the server for you: It has very few restrictions overall, that is great appeal.

Additional Comments: meh

Your In Game Name: Ha1luciNate

How often are you planning on playing: Often, if the server is run well.

For experienced players, the structure you are most proud of building:

My turtle programs are my accomplishments.

Friendly place to play / meet new people + have fun!

For everyone, why do you think Verve is the server for you:

It seems like the server is well established and has a good, mature player-base.

Additional Comments:

Please PM me if I am whitelisted / accepted!

Additional Questions:

Is there Teamspeak?

Your In Game Name: digitalgraffiti

Your Age:29

How often are you planning on playing: several hours per day most days. Every now and then i have a day where i cant be bothered, but when its a fun active server I'm on an unhealthy amount.

I wouldn't say that I'm 'experienced' or new. I'm a bit of both so:

For experienced players, the structure you are most proud of building: I'm honestly pretty proud of everything I build, because i work at it until I'm super happy. Ive built a rather complex, compact sorting system, a fortress or 2, and the better part of a haunted asylum

For new players, what are you hoping to achieve on Verve: I'd like to learn more about rail craft. I'm good with EE and most of IC2, but id like to explore the other parts more

For everyone, why do you think Verve is the server for you: All of the mods are enabled, with very few blacklisted items. and i really want to check out the pictured builds!

Additional Comments: thanks for considering me!

Your In Game Name: michael321

Your Age: 11 (But I'm mature)

How Often are you Planning on Playing: About 1 to 2.5 on weekdays and 2 to 4 weekends.

For experienced players, the structure you are most prout of building:

For new players, what are you hoping to achive on Verve: I'm sort of a Tekkit Master Wanna Be so i will practice and memerise the blocks, and most servers have ee banned so its hard to practice but this server looks good to practice on.

For everyone, why do you think Verse is the server for you: It's very VERY hard to find a server with nothing banned, I'm one of those people who are out there and wanna see what tekkit has to offer. I like to try a little bit of EE, little bit of railcraft and so on.

Additional Comments: Seems like an epic server, hope you accept me and see you in game I hope!

IGN:callequla

How oftenare you planning on playing?: When i fell like playing on the server.

For experienced player, the structure you are most proud of building: Not really a best i just love building and love my building equaly.

For new player, what are you hoping to achive on verve. I am still learning the tekkit ways and i am currently studying IC2, BC and railcraft redpower is not really a big goal for me.

for everyone, why do you think verse is the serevr for you?:I dont know i just like playing with other people and having fun and i am hoping this is server like that.

Your In Game Name: Chreaker

Your Age: 21

How often are you planning on playing: I've got nothing to do atm, so expect me to be on almost 24/7 haha

For experienced players, the structure you are most proud of building: Build Strike (Call of Duty: Modern Warfare map) as accurate as possible.

For new players, what are you hoping to achieve on Verve: To build factories, castles, sightseeings, w/e together with the community.

For everyone, why do you think Verve is the server for you: All the Tekkit mods are available and no unneccesary item blacklisting.

Additional Comments: Any Jaffa Cakes being produced!? :D

Your In Game Name: Mojojojo514

Your Age: 14

How often are you planning on playing: Most days with my friend

For experienced players, the structure you are most proud of building: Kingdom of the world I built on my friends server

For new players, what are you hoping to achieve on Verve: Me and Minecrafters1231 are planning to make a lets play so alot

For everyone, why do you think Verve is the server for you: It stood out to me like a server that I would like to play on and or play

An example application would read as follows:

Your In Game Name: levi1192

Your Age: 14

For experienced players, the structure you are most proud of building: i built a giant statue of my skin

For everyone, why do you think Verve is the server for you: because the freedom to build somewhere with out getting griefed

Additional Comments: I love cake

i plan on playing: most week days for a couple hours

Your In Game Name: shadowunknowZ

How often are you planning on playing: Daily, may be busy.

For experienced players, the structure you are most proud of building: Mass fabricator

For new players, what are you hoping to achieve on Verve: Well, I want to acheive the Swiftwolf's Rending Gale.

For everyone, why do you think Verve is the server for you: I think that it is because its Vanilla Tekkit. I have been trying to find a server like this all over the forums.

Additional Comments: Love the design of the egyptian buildings and the screenshots are epic :D

Your In Game Name: TennisCrazyBen

Your Age: 11. You're probably thinking 'Oh he's one of those immature, inexperienced minecraft wannabes' But honestly I am mature, I won't be annoying and I am an experienced minecrafter/tekkiter. (I've been playing minecraft for around two years and I've played tekkit for around six months but I play tekkit in most of my spare time)

How often are you planning on playing: I'll definitely be playing for about four hours on weekends and 1 hour on weekdays.

For experienced players, the structure you are most proud of building: I am most proud of building a fully automatic combat factory, giant mansion, an army of around fifty mining turtles, a solar farm of around 200 solar panels, full quantum armour and a cool jetpack all on one singleplayer world. I won't lie, that was EXTREMELY hard and it took a lot of dedication, willpower and time.

For everyone, why do you think Verve is the server for you: I think verve is the server for me because it looks awesome and it has a mature whitelisted community that I can't wait to get to know!

Additional Comments: Please don't be ageist; I am mature and will be a good person on this server to get to know. I won't really be offended when people swear (I'm used to it). I will try to help as many people as I can and what's more, I'll have FUN!

Hey all,

I've been through a little bit recently, and am currently not able to work. In light of this, and the price increase from the server hosts, I am going to have to shut down the server. Things have been pretty quiet lately anyway, so I know this won't affect too many players. I am still, however, very, very sorry. It was my initial aim to keep this server up for at least a year, but due to an accident I've had, I won't be able to fulfill that. If you enjoyed the server, I'm super glad! I tried my best to keep it healthy and happening, and I'm sorry that it has effectively died of late. I WILL be back with a new server as soon as things are back to normalcy with me. A big shoutout to Mr_Hootington, whose personal donation to the server kept it open two months longer than I would have been able to.

The server will be discontinued within the next week, and I will be downloading the server map today. Right now. If you would like a copy of the map, I will host the entire thing (which is actually quite big) online, so just message me on here, and I'll hook you up with it.

Again, I am SO sorry, but I hope to catch some/all of you again in the future. Please stay safe, and message me if you have any other questions or comments!

Regards,

Ollie.

Your In Game Name: ironsword99

Your Age: 13

How often are you planning on playing: I hope to play 1-3 hours daily, but some days I'm too busy to do that.

For experienced players, the structure you are most proud of building: I've built several fully automatic production lines and a few factories/facilities. Not really anything to be proud of, but I'm hoping that changes now.

For everyone, why do you think Verve is the server for you: I looked around the Technic Forums for a while, trying to find a server I really liked. Then I found this one. I don't mean to go off brown-nosing you, but this is exactly the kind of server I was looking for. All the others had mods taken out, hardcore PvP (which I'm really not a fan of; the items in Tekkit are to valuable to have them stolen), unfriendly or immature admins and communities, or just drowned the player in plugins and commands. This does none of that; it seems to be just what I was looking for.

Additional Comments: I hope I'll be accepted. I know I'm 5 years below the minimum age limit, and I understand the motive to set one, but I believe I'm mature for my age and can really contribute to the community.

Edit: Nevermind, I just read the last post from Frequenter.

Hey all,

I've been through a little bit recently, and am currently not able to work. In light of this, and the price increase from the server hosts, I am going to have to shut down the server. Things have been pretty quiet lately anyway, so I know this won't affect too many players. I am still, however, very, very sorry. It was my initial aim to keep this server up for at least a year, but due to an accident I've had, I won't be able to fulfill that. If you enjoyed the server, I'm super glad! I tried my best to keep it healthy and happening, and I'm sorry that it has effectively died of late. I WILL be back with a new server as soon as things are back to normalcy with me. A big shoutout to Mr_Hootington, whose personal donation to the server kept it open two months longer than I would have been able to.

The server will be discontinued within the next week, and I will be downloading the server map today. Right now. If you would like a copy of the map, I will host the entire thing (which is actually quite big) online, so just message me on here, and I'll hook you up with it.

Again, I am SO sorry, but I hope to catch some/all of you again in the future. Please stay safe, and message me if you have any other questions or comments!

Regards,

Ollie.

what will be the new server IP

Your In Game Name: Deeds568

Your Age: 17

How often are you planning on playing: Probably every day.

For experienced players, the structure you are most proud of building: Im not very experienced with Tekkit.

For new players, what are you hoping to achieve on Verve: Im hoping to learn more about tekkit and become a much better player.

For everyone, why do you think Verve is the server for you: Verve seems to be a friendly server with plenty of build room which is something Im pretty happy about.

Additional Comments: I look forward to building with you if accepted.

Your In Game Name: SamoaJoe61

Your Age: 16

How often are you planning on playing: I tend to get on atleast 2 to 4 hours everyday

For experienced players, the structure you are most proud of building: I built a pixel art of the Z warriors and have had over 200 million energy powering my town

For new players, what are you hoping to achieve on Verve: To make friends and build some awesome stuff

For everyone, why do you think Verve is the server for you: Just looks like mature people will be playing and seems friendly

Additional Comments: I know Im not 18 but I like to say im pretty mature for my age I just want to make some friends and play some tekkit

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons