[3.1.2] Verve [PvE][20 Slots][Whitelist] The 24/7 Vanilla Tekkit server you have been waiting for...

Frequenter

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey frequenter been a while since d2x shut down :( so if you remember me which you probably will it would be smashing if you could Whitelist me on this server which looks as if it has a good community of player that from what i've read seem to be very comity minded so if you could do that i thank you very much

btw how was the berlin music festival

Thanks

- Prince

Your In Game Name:benheat1

Your Age:16

How often are you planning on playing: 10+ hours a week

For experienced players, the structure you are most proud of building: Kind of new to tekkit, but built a lot of could things in vannilla minecraft. I tried building a whole city based off all of New York city, took me quite a while, but when I was about 3/4 of the way done the world corrupted.

For new players, what are you hoping to achieve on Verve: I hope to join and become apart of the community. I would like to learn more about tekkit and open my mind to new ideas and building concpets.

For everyone, why do you think Verve is the server for you: Ive been looking for a mature server, that keeps to the vanilla tekkit feel. I meet new people and have a good time, and I think this is a good place to get started.

Additional Comments: None, looks like you guys got a great server going, hope to see you in-game sometime soon! Thanks for the time!

Your In Game Name: DeathNectar

Your Age:23

How often are you planning on playing: A couple times a week.

For experienced players, the structure you are most proud of building:Well I have build 2 things that I am really proud of; on in tekkit and on it vanilla MC. In tekkit the best thing I ever build was a 2 story solar powered house made out of obsidian because I was tired of creepers blowing it up! It wasn't much because my friend's server kept going down all the time. In vanilla MC I built a floating island that had a large tree on it which I also made and the tree it's self was a house. Basically think of the tree that Link lives in, in Legend of Zelda. I also placed a mote around it with a lily pad bridge that you could cross to get the the tree. Also the only way to get to the tree is to go through a very very dense forest with a single path going through it that lead to a glass sky bridge.

For new players, what are you hoping to achieve on Verve:

For everyone, why do you think Verve is the server for you: I absolutely love tekkit and everything about it and this server doesn't seems to be watering it down at all unlike the others that are out there. Also it seems like this server has a stellar community with a lot of creative ideas and I would love to be apart of that.

Additional Comments: I LOVE CHOCOLATE!!!

Your In Game Name: CoolioEpic

Your Age:17 years!!! I am mature enough and turning 18 in January 2013!! :D

How often are you planning on playing: Everyday or whenever I can

For experienced players, the structure you are most proud of building: Big Epic Signs and awesome coasters.(thank you railcraft)

For new players, what are you hoping to achieve on Verve: To make friends and to have a fun time and to build whatever I want to make everyone around me happy :)

For everyone, why do you think Verve is the server for you: Because it looks completely epic and I seriously think its an amazing well done server.

Additional Comments: Does the game have a TS3 server? or can we use skype to chat with others? :D I am seriously excited to get excepted to play on this server. PS I am not a Troll! Ignore my name, It was in my mind when I chose it for my account.

I have read and I do infact agree to the rules!!!!

Your In Game Name: Sidrao

Your Age: 19

How often are you planning on playing: I allways put school before gaming but i can normally get a couple of hours in each weekday

For experienced players, the structure you are most proud of building: That would be my VERY efficient HIGH VOLTAGE solar array factory using redower tubestuff. even better than that though- i created a system to hook up about 100 arrays to 1 mass fabricator and a few auto-crafters to give me a system of 1 diamond every 20 ticks!

For new players, what are you hoping to achieve on Verve: One of my favorite things to do on tekkit is making complex factories, and one of the few things i have yet to make a foactory for is the RING OF ARCANA, so I plan on making a ring factory.

For everyone, why do you think Verve is the server for you: I tried some of the non-whitlelisted servers here for a while, but they never met my needs. They eaither had so many mods removed it took all the fun out of it(i.e. builcraft removed, EE removed, balkons removed, etc.), or it was one of those dreadful pvp factions server where every one kills you at the spawn. I am looking for a dedicated server that has a freindly envinronment for new tekkers( New to multiplayer tekkit anyway)

Additional Comments: I shall become the most succsesful tekkitteer on your server, just you wait!

Your In Game Name:Mine_vill

Your Age:16

How often are you planning on playing:About 5-6 times a week

For new players, what are you hoping to achieve on Verve:First i want to get far in Tekkit. But i want to only be a technician and when im done gathering and have gotten rich ill start on big projects like floating islands.

For everyone, why do you think Verve is the server for you:i have looked for a Proper server for about a week or so and i have filled out may applications. It seems like this server really has something to offer.

Additional Comments:Im from Denmark so my English is a little rusty and i hope to play on this server with two of my friends :)

Your In Game Name: Eileithia

Your Age: 32

How often are you planning on playing: A few hours a day, maybe more.

For experienced players, the structure you are most proud of building: I haven't done much in the way of massive structures outside of creative mode in single player. I really like building, but it's not much fun unless you get to share it with others. I've made a few massive castles with automated doors and some pretty complex machines. So far in multi-player I haven't done much in the way of building, as I'm looking for a mature (people) server to play on that has a community of well-rounded people.

For new players, what are you hoping to achieve on Verve: I'd love to help work on massive community projects. It's always more fun building with somone else and my usual "gaming community" isn't much in to Tekkit or MC in general.

For everyone, why do you think Verve is the server for you: This server sounds like a great group of mature players. The server i'm currently on, and will likely continue to visit on occasion, seems to be rather immature with bans having to go out every other day. I like the fact that your more restrictive in your selection from day one and expect people to act with respect for eachother out of the gate.

Additional Comments: Not sure if you use voice communication, but will gladly join if you do. Looking forward to helping people out and possibly joining in on some epic builds. :)

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons